Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Anxiety Zone Wire    Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: HOPEFULLY someone can relate.  (Read 481 times)

Offline terriberryfuller

• Rec's: 0
  • love life
    • Poke This Member
Re: HOPEFULLY someone can relate.
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2014, 09:51:58 PM »
you ought be sorry that you have become so arrogant as to say something that is utterly non-provable, real. any study or research that you might base your opinion on is external to your senses, and therefore illusionary. i am sure the asthma sufferer and diabetic believe their conditions are "real" too. even if they are to an extent, who is more likely to overcome his demons? he who says "these are real and incurable, save for the treatments that must be provided to me." or he who says "i'm not sure what this is, but i hope it isn't here tomorrow."?

honestly, i am looking for advice or suggestions from people who have gone through this in the past, or possibly going through this now. i am not sure why you're calling me arrogant because of that? i feel that even though you've somewhat attacked me, i have been very nice to you and have thanked you for your input each time, even though you've seemingly belittled everything i have said.

i understand that you disagree with me and others when we say that tinnitus is real - i get it. but there is no need to be rude about it, when i am on here with a legit concern of mine.

i only hope that you take this into consideration and no longer respond to this thread - only because i am here looking for help, not for put downs.

thanks again for the input, and have a nice night.
Bookmark and Share

Offline terriberryfuller

• love life
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2014, 10:23:43 PM »
please do.
Bookmark and Share

Offline michelle360

• Rec's: 5
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2014, 12:53:03 AM »
^ I don't mean to be rude, but that is the most convoluted load of cripe I have ever read I this site.
Bookmark and Share

Offline terriberryfuller

• love life
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2014, 06:33:03 AM »
^ I don't mean to be rude, but that is the most convoluted load of cripe I have ever read I this site.

?
Bookmark and Share

Offline michelle360

• Rec's: 5
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2014, 08:03:56 PM »

tinnitus is only as real as you give it credit to be. this is how disease functions in the first place. you give those servants of knowledge, those in the cult of death, with the symbol "phd" in their name, authority to tell you what is real, and that is why you're a hypochondriac. but, disease can go into remission, and this proves something beyond the diagnosis. doctors are the authority of doctrine, and the propagators of the very disease they claim to treat, but they have no understanding of it. the fact that you are saying any man's idea is "very real", is an example of the loss of sovereignty man has suffered.

To clarify my above statement - sorry for the confusion.
Bookmark and Share

Offline terriberryfuller

• love life
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2014, 07:47:55 AM »

tinnitus is only as real as you give it credit to be. this is how disease functions in the first place. you give those servants of knowledge, those in the cult of death, with the symbol "phd" in their name, authority to tell you what is real, and that is why you're a hypochondriac. but, disease can go into remission, and this proves something beyond the diagnosis. doctors are the authority of doctrine, and the propagators of the very disease they claim to treat, but they have no understanding of it. the fact that you are saying any man's idea is "very real", is an example of the loss of sovereignty man has suffered.

To clarify my above statement - sorry for the confusion.

yeah, i know what ya mean. i thought all of his responses were deleted by a moderator.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Reallyworried93

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2014, 08:19:50 AM »
He even said asthma and diabetes isn't real either... Strange person.
 :spineyes:
Bookmark and Share

Tags: