Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Terrified I have a brain aneurysm?  (Read 153 times)

Offline roshiko

• Just Joined!
  • Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Scared
    Scared
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Terrified I have a brain aneurysm?
« on: March 02, 2014, 10:25:16 PM »
Hi, everyone! According to google, what I'm having is "ice pick headaches", a sharp pain on the top right (occasionally left) side of my head with a lingering ache sometimes. Despite what I'm reading this is still terrifying me, I keep getting panic/anxiety attacks about the possibility of it being a brain aneurysm or tumor. The pain doesn't even happen that often, yet I'm still really scared. I'm only 14, no history of them in my family. I use the computer far too often so I'm used to regular headaches from it, but not this kind. I'm also under an insane amount of stress that I'm working on removing but there's no "quick fix" for it at the moment. I have fibromyalgia as well which leaves me tired and my mind foggy. All these things combined are making me freak the hell out, not gonna lie.

Don't worry, I have a doctors appointment, but in the meantime I'd just like some reassurance? Earlier today I pretty much convinced myself I was going to die at any moment. I know I'm only making myself worse by worrying so much, but I can't help it. Go easy on me, I'm just really scared and need to hear something that'll help me calm down about it. Thank you so so much. Have a nice day friends.
Bookmark and Share

Online ryates80

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Terrified I have a brain aneurysm?
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2014, 10:54:00 PM »
I get those sometimes as well. Sometimes not for months then several days in a row. I worry about aneurysms too since my grandfathers side had them. Although I don't think that's what we have.
Bookmark and Share

Online anagargano

• Rec's: 2
  • Mood: Scared
    Scared
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2014, 10:56:51 PM »
first thing stop googling...it will only drive u crazy with ridiculous ideas that are not true....why would a headache mean you have anything but a headache...thare very common and caused by a million things.....you are fine, tired stressed out and freaked out but fine....
Bookmark and Share

Offline marc

• Community Greeter
  • Rec's: 64
  • Mood: Busy
    Busy
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2014, 10:57:04 PM »
Welcome to anxietyzone. I have actually known 3 people who had brain aneurysms and if you had one
odds are you would not be typing on this forum, as you would be in the hospital.
Bookmark and Share
If you're going through hell, keep going.
Never, Never, Never, give up.

Tags: