Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Total lack on concentration  (Read 104 times)

Offline jayorz128

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Total lack on concentration
« on: March 02, 2014, 01:16:16 PM »
Just joined the forum the other day and it has been very helpful. For the past few days I've noticed that I have a complete lack of concentration all the time. I will be walking somewhere at work and completely forget where I'm trying to go and what I was doing. I also noticed that I'm having problems paying attention when somebody is talking to me. I have been extremely worried about my health lately to the point I had an anxiety attack the other day. I've never seen my Dr about my stress and I've never been diagnosed with an Anxiety disorder.
Bookmark and Share

Offline stephpagan09

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Total lack on concentration
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2014, 02:52:24 PM »
It's always good to talk to someone that you trust. From my personal experience I don't believe you need to be diagnosed with health anxiety. Sometimes you know you're thinking irrationally. The problem is controlling the obsessive thoughts that bombard your head. I recently started going to a therapist.. just to talk. Lol. I haven't ever in my life seen a therapist and I get the stigma that if you do, you're automatically labeled as crazy. But thats not true and it really does help. If you don't want to talk to someone its also good to journal down your emotions and what youre feeling. That way you get them out and they dont stay stuck in your head.. I hope this helps.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Lara71

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2014, 09:21:34 PM »
When I'm anxious, It's hard to concentrate on anything but anxiety.
Bookmark and Share

Offline jayorz128

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2014, 09:32:43 PM »
Thanks I calmed down some and I noticed I was able to concentrate on work.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: