Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Lower Back Pain?!  (Read 331 times)

Offline bittersweetlife

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Stressed
    Stressed
    • Poke This Member
Lower Back Pain?!
« on: March 02, 2014, 06:48:12 AM »
Hi there. i had a lower back pain 3 days ago and this is isn't the first time happened to me. It happened i think last year Feb 2013 and it lasts for about days and some other time it happens then it will disappear. And right now i felt it again same as what happened before. I think a had a chronic lower back pain, could it be from my weight issues? Not gonna lie, i am overweight. Could it be being overweight can sometime cause a chronic lower back pain? My case was it's not that really painful or intense, but more like a bit stiff with not so much in pain and somewhat near on my butt but really uncomfortable in a way.

Now my health anxiety is rising again! Somehow, i am convinced that i really have a Hodgkin's lymphoma!! because lower back pain is sometimes a symptom of lymphoma.

Oh god i can't imagine myself being diagnosed with lymphoma and i feel sorry for my mom because she's the only parent/guardian i have because i am very sick and consuming all of our resources for my treatment!  :traurig001:
Bookmark and Share
"There's a time & a place to die.. but this ain't it"

Hakuna Matata - "It means no worries"

“Anxiety's like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you very far.” - Jodi Picoult, Sing You Home

Offline Lara71

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Lower Back Pain?!
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2014, 07:25:14 AM »
Everything sounds like muscular pain from anxiety.

I'm a big girl too. Weight can contribute to back pain but isn't always the cause. Mine comes from a pronated foot and stress. Exercise is really good for your lower back but be sure to do the right ones. Walking, gentle yoga no downward dog), back stretches, recumbent bike. A warm bath with Epsom salts is good too. You can try a chiropractor.

I wear orthedics which got rid of 80% of the back pain. When I had bad anxiety my back was wreck.

Bookmark and Share

Offline marc

• Community Greeter
  • Rec's: 64
  • Mood: Confused
    Confused
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2014, 07:58:54 AM »
Being overweight can cause back pain. I have known a number of people with Lymphoma and lower
back pain was not a symptom.
Bookmark and Share
If you're going through hell, keep going.
Never, Never, Never, give up.

Offline bittersweetlife

Stressed
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2014, 08:26:17 AM »
Hey there @Lara71, does your lower back pain sometimes resolves when you try to stretch and or it's gone after you woke up in the morning?
Bookmark and Share

“Anxiety's like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you very far.” - Jodi Picoult, Sing You Home

Offline bittersweetlife

Stressed
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2014, 10:32:39 PM »
I just noticed last night when i am on a state of anxiety (really anxious), terrified of something! I felt the lower back pain again! The stiffness and achy feeling near on my butt just like what i experienced last time. Could it be that lower back pain can sometimes caused by emotional stress and anxiety? So what's the connection? I hope anyone can provide an answer with this.
:)
Bookmark and Share

Tags: