Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Wire  Bored?

Author Topic: sick and tired of being sick and tired  (Read 284 times)

Offline naynaydevil2

• Rec's: 8
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
sick and tired of being sick and tired
« on: February 25, 2014, 05:27:20 PM »
So a recent tooth extraction and following infection is what set my HA off this time. But I always feel so sluggish and tired. I know alot of it can be stress and just the plain thought of dying everyday can really take a toll. Is anyone else with me here? Do you think your days are limited wether your symptomatic or not? It just takes all of my energy and thoughts. I need to get into therapy but my schedule is so crazy right now!
Bookmark and Share

Offline anagargano

• Rec's: 2
  • Mood: Scared
    Scared
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: sick and tired of being sick and tired
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2014, 05:54:59 PM »
Its exhausting......its constant with me at the moment ...miserable thoughts .....I totally understand how you feel... good luck
Bookmark and Share

Offline naynaydevil2

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2014, 06:46:24 PM »
Yea, good luck to you to. Do u find that there is constant intrusive thoughts even when your not symptomatic?
Bookmark and Share

Offline anagargano

Scared
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2014, 06:50:37 PM »
I do have my good periods when Im not too bad , but it feels like Im alwasy looking for something, checking..OCD.....you? Its like I think if I keep checking I will be safe ? ridiculous right, not safer , just miserable
Bookmark and Share

Offline naynaydevil2

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2014, 07:30:31 PM »
Yes! I believe that's ocd when we continue to obsessively look for things that are either symptoms or lack there of to make sure we are not dying of some dreadful disease. Uggghhh its very tiring. Do you find yourself constantly drained, tired and have no energy...then also think that its something terrible going on in your body?? 
Bookmark and Share

Offline naynaydevil2

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2014, 09:14:32 PM »
Anyone else?
Bookmark and Share

Offline aec711

• Poke This Member
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2014, 10:46:56 PM »
I feel the exact same way.  I know that I have HA, panic attacks and a form of OCD - so I think a lot of times these illnesses sort of blend together with one another.  It is a vicious cycle that never ends.  It does get old - mine gets better on occasion, but it is only a matter of time before it flares up again.  I was lucky enough to be able to quit my job (as an xray tech) this past August - I have 2 little ones and was so excited to get to be with them more.  BUT, being home has been worse for me with my anxiety.  While working I didn't have many issues - believe it or not working in a hospital lol.  But, now I think I have too much time on my hands.  When things are going great for me ....this stuff always rears it's head. Cant I have just one good day without worry?  And if I am not worrying about myself- I am worrying about my kids and husband. Boo! I am over it!
Bookmark and Share

Offline anagargano

Scared
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2014, 11:16:34 PM »
I know ....always something to worry about.....like we carry the worries of world on our shoulders ...not fun
Bookmark and Share

Online kcg13

• Rec's: 5
  • Mood: Thoughtful
    Thoughtful
  • My mind ... both a blessing AND a curse ...
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2014, 11:25:34 PM »
Yes!!  I totally have this going on right now.  I am exhausted - I do have alot going on right now - but I never think that is  the reason behind it.  My mind keeps thinking there is some major health issue going on and that is the reason I am so tired.  (you know - it would have nothing to do with the large amount of demands I have right now, sick kids, and the mild panic attack + slight depressive episode I had a few days ago - why would that make me tired?)  Anyway.  And YES I have intrusive thoughts even when I am not symptomatic.  I am very empathetic toward others.  If I focus too much on someone else's situation (which I may view as unpleasant), those thoughts become very intrusive and start to affect my mood especially if I am stressed, overwhelmed, or not doing a good enough job taking care of myself.  I hate (and yes that is a strong word) how my mind focuses on things like that.  It is literally like crawling out of the hole again - and that is what I am trying to do right now.  So ... what I am really saying is ... I totally get it and you are not alone!
Bookmark and Share
Our thoughts dictate our emotions .... in other words, how you think is what you will feel.

Offline LynneB-SA

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2014, 01:41:38 AM »
I am also completely tired of feeling Ill all the time.

I do have periods where I am happy and fine, but then there are days I want to hide from the world. Im a 28 year old female diagnosed with anxiety disorder. I also have IBS. Ive done the tests to rule out anything serious and they came back clear. Im tired of the burning sensations in my tummy, tired of the upset tummy and cramps and tired of the trapped wind. I have seen 3 different doctors and they all say its stress related. Sometimes I wonder if they even care. Is there anyone else suffering from this?

My fiancÚ was diagnosed with bipolar and is on treatment for it and so far its worked well. I want to confide in him but feel he has his own issues to deal with. I have a five year old son and when i have my ill days fiancÚ says I should send him to his father. Should he not help out with my son? I am feeling down and sad when I should be happy and healthy. :(
Bookmark and Share

Offline Steelers629

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2014, 06:15:30 AM »
Yup even when I'm not experiencing any "symptoms" I'm always actively struggling to find something wrong with me.  In a weird way it's like we need to always be obsessing about something.
Bookmark and Share

Offline naynaydevil2

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2014, 03:07:04 PM »
I totally feel better that I'm not alone but it still sucks so bad! At the moment in dealing with a sinus cold which is making me feel even more sluggish and tired. I'm wondering if I'd feel physically better if my mind was wasn't running around and worrying so much. Before this sinus cold I had a dull headache over my forehead for over a week. Dr again said its sinuses. Is it really?!
Bookmark and Share

Tags: