Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: New Member and New Mom  (Read 73 times)

Offline new_mommy13

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
New Member and New Mom
« on: February 25, 2014, 09:24:13 AM »
Hi all,
I found this forum on google and thought that it might be helpful to me because of some of the symptoms I have been experiencing recently.
I am a new mom. My son is four months old and since I had him I have been experiencing a lot of pain in my body... hips, legs, arms, hands, back etc. I have never experienced pain like this before and I am becoming very frustrated because doctors seem to be baffled by my symptoms. I have been seeing a chiropractor and went to a rheumatologist.
This is really starting to stress me out and it is affecting my ability to care for my son. He is a big boy, weighing 16lb at 4 months and I wonder if all of this pain in my body could simply be due to carrying him often and nursing him throughout the day. My hands and arms burn, my hips are achy and sore running down my leg and the symptoms seem to come and go being worse sometimes more then others. Any insight or opinions from anyone who has experienced anything similar would be greatly appreciated.
Melissa
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 169
    • Poke This Member
Re: New Member and New Mom
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2014, 12:56:34 PM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline new_mommy13

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2014, 03:28:28 PM »
Good tip, thank you!
Bookmark and Share

Offline new_mommy13

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2014, 08:49:42 AM »
I've been reading a lot of posts when I can (when my little man is sleeping) and I am baffled by some of the symptoms (physical as well) that anxiety can give you.
I guess I should give you a little bit more info about myself. I have suffered with varying degrees of anxiety for years. Everything from constant worry, difficulty breathing, quickened heart beat, digestive problems, panic attacks etc. I didn't think for one moment that some of the physical symptoms that I am having now could also be due to anxiety, but I certainly do feel very anxious most of the time feeling overwhelmed with responsibilities.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: