Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Urgent help needed  (Read 206 times)

Offline rubee

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Urgent help needed
« on: February 23, 2014, 01:30:43 PM »
I've been a bit panicky the past few days and I recognized that as anxiety, but today I feel a bit different. I feel like everything is too much for me and there's a pressure building up inside of me and I'm going to completely flip out at any second. I can't settle. You could kind of say I feel suicidal but I don't want to die, I just feel so on edge and not myself that I feel like I would just 0473 or smash my entire house up. I feel dangerous almost. I don't want to feel like this because I'm not a bad person and I don't want to make a mess or hurt anyone. No one can help me though. I told my mum (I'm 19 and live at home with her and my siblings) and it's not her fault but there's literally nothing she can do. She just looked at me really sadly because she knows I'm struggling. She said she'll call my support worker tomorrow but I don't think anything will come of that as he already said a few weeks ago, I'm on the list to get my medication reviewed but it will take months for a free slot to come up, possibly. I'm just so scared I'm going to flip out. I feel manic. How do I make this go away?

I'm diagnosed with OCD, GAD, agoraphobia and depression but I feel almost Schizophrenic right now.
Bookmark and Share

Offline brookshirej10

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Urgent help needed
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2014, 02:28:22 AM »
Breathe. It may sound simple but do it. Take a step back and look at who you are. Examine your life. You know yourself better than anybody. Take control anxiety can make you feel weak and like you have zero control. but you are strong you live with this everyday and you survive. that takes incredible strength so don't put yourself down. if i were to have killed myself at the age of 19 for the problems i had back then what a pity that would have been because all of those problems are gone now so it would have been for nothing. think about that. write reasons why you are strong. make them up if you have to then challenge yourself to achieve those. Prayers your way my friend.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Proletarian

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Urgent help needed
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2014, 02:50:36 AM »
Maybe you should consider going on anti depressants? Might help. I'd do that as a last resort though.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: