Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: 8 month battle  (Read 218 times)

Offline Alex4477

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
8 month battle
« on: February 23, 2014, 02:53:13 AM »
About 8 months ago I started having weird headaches and vision problems, so of course first thing I went to was that I thought that I had a brain tumor. I seen a my doc and also an eye doctor and neither said they thought I had a tumor. Eye doctor said the vision problems were because of a astigmatism.

Time has passed and my headaches havent got any worse, probably have stopped coming around as often. My vision not worse.

But I have picked up facial tightness around my nose (kind of like someone is pulling on my skin), facial twitching and internal shaking. Also tinnitus which I'm sure that I have had for a long time but I never paid attention to until I started having these stupid brain tumor fears.  About all this I tell myself that its just my anxiety.

Question I have is if I did have a brain tumor, after 8 months something serious would have happened by now right? My headaches would have gotten worse?

And another question is about the anxiety, if the symptoms I'm having are anxiety issues, are they not going away because I'm focusing on them too much and I'm stressing about it all the time? Its been a while since the twitches in my face have been around.

Bookmark and Share

Offline anagargano

• Rec's: 2
  • Mood: Scared
    Scared
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: 8 month battle
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2014, 02:59:32 AM »
yes i think after 8 months things would have gotten worse.....so doctors are probably right.....the symptoms, why they continue ? yes probably bc you concentrate on them Im not sure,....I have my own symptoms I cant explain and that freak me out ...I wish thye wld go away too
Bookmark and Share

Offline NewMommyTX

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2014, 10:49:51 AM »
What kind of vision issues do you have ?
Bookmark and Share

Offline Alex4477

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2014, 12:06:48 PM »
What kind of vision issues do you have ?

I'm near sighted and have an astigmatism. My near sightedness isnt constant, usually just happens when I'm driving or without my glasses for a long time. Also have eye floaters
Bookmark and Share

Tags: