Member Gallery    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: tooth infection  (Read 402 times)

Offline naynaydevil2

• Rec's: 8
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: tooth infection
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2014, 11:25:54 PM »
I just don't get why it isn't better by now  ::)
Bookmark and Share

Offline naynaydevil2

• Rec's: 8
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2014, 05:32:07 PM »
The thing that's bothering me the most is that the wound isn't healing as it should. I'm sure smoking doesn't help. But the head, ear and throat pain is still making me think that the infection is spreading and I don't see the dentist again for a week. I'm also thinking that my immune system is down because of some horrible disease manifesting thru my body!! Uuuhghhh its just a snowball affect.
Bookmark and Share

Offline eva1227

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2014, 05:43:08 PM »
I am going to tell you that on Tuesday I had sedation dentistry for five and a half hours. Since I have RA my teeth have gone to pot, so on Tuesday I had FIVE root canals and an extraction!!! I can show you the $5500.00 bill if you don't believe me. Anyway one of the teeth was abscessed and now is draining from a small wound in my gum. The pain is so much better than before the work was done as I could barely touch my face before hand. I looked like a chipmunk when I got home and now two days later I was able to eat soft food. It takes time to heal. As long as you are on the antibiotic it will heal. I have been on Clindamycin for two weeks and it is still healing.

Do not stress this. Let it heal. Rinse with salt water and leave it alone.

Eva
Bookmark and Share

Tags: