Member Gallery    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Favorite Teas and their Benefits?  (Read 572 times)

Offline nitleyechos

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Favorite Teas and their Benefits?
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2014, 11:17:37 PM »
I've read that a tea made from the passion flower vine is good for reducing anxiety. I look forward to try it. Its very common where I live.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Kushalyn

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Hungry
    Hungry
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2014, 05:47:13 PM »
Try matcha. If you don't know what matcha is, it's green tea, but instead of steeping the leaves, they are ground into powder and you drink the leaves and all. It's a lot thicker than normal green tea (and stronger), but it has a lot more antioxidants in it. It also helps with weight loss, cholesterol and blood pressure, detoxification, enhances mood, reduces stress, increases energy, and stimulates the immune system. I like it because it gives me energy, but it also has a calming effect. It's definitely something to look into. ;)
Bookmark and Share

Offline Kigakari

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Indescribable
    Indescribable
  • "One more time, please let me roll,"
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2015, 12:18:59 AM »
I love love LOVE green tea! It's strange, I don't quite even enjoy the flavor, but I can't stop drinking it because it's so good! It's also supposed to improve brain function, which is something I really need, as I'm always spacing out. I either brew my own tea in a mug, or I'll drink an Arizona Iced Tea. Oh, and it also feels great when I occasionally have a sore throat.

That being said, I also like black/regular tea. Sometimes I'll even drink it cold. Tea is nice because it gives you the boost you need in a smaller dosage (unlike coffee, although coffee is nice too). The only type of tea I've found I don't like is peach tea. I've always wanted to try peppermint or ginger tea, which I haven't gotten around to taste yet.

Bookmark and Share

Offline sycpuppy

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: High
    High
  • o('-'o)
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2015, 02:18:56 AM »
Loose Leaf Ceylon, Chamomile, Oolong and Jasmine together for 5 minutes in hot water then strain and add agave nectar. taste good but it has a lot of caffeine.
Bookmark and Share
I live, I die. I LIVE AGAIN!

Tags: