Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Wire  Bored?

Author Topic: need help rationalizing .....?  (Read 118 times)

Offline mkgirl01

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
need help rationalizing .....?
« on: February 17, 2014, 08:23:43 AM »
so i have kind of realized that my thoughts are very irrational ... and one of them that bother me the most is im not going to make it .... im 21 years old and for example im soo excited for summer to get here but in the back of my mind its like what if i dont make it to summer or what if i dont make it through this day???? can anyone help with this getting back to being rational?
Bookmark and Share

Offline Lunatone

• Rec's: 17
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: need help rationalizing .....?
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2014, 09:39:27 AM »
I did that once... really wanted to wait to see a certain game released, but was constantly worried I'd die or something.

...I can promise you it'll seem silly after the event has come and you are fine. But until that happens... well... You're not gonna have fun, to say the least. You've set yourself up and i don't think theres a way to stop it. Ifi ts any consolation, you won't do it again.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Allytiel90

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Sleepy
    Sleepy
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: need help rationalizing .....?
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2014, 10:33:42 PM »
Mk, if I recall don't you have a lymphoma fear like me? Yes every single Christmas for years I wonder if it will be my last. I'm very sentimental about Christmas. I love being with my family and it's really the most wonderful time of the year for me. :/ this year I feel more sure than any that this one was my last. I recall thinking, well at least this was a wonderful Christmas to spend as my last. :(
Bookmark and Share

Tags: