Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Hallucinations type events terrifying me.  (Read 113 times)

Offline Dpunicorn

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Hallucinations type events terrifying me.
« on: February 16, 2014, 02:01:29 AM »
Ok so I've had a horrible month. Severe dissociation and confusion. Panic attacks every night. And today I ended up in the er because of a really intense and terrifying panic attack. My life is a very confusing and stressful scary experience. Anyways they gave me some Ativan and it really relaxes me and make me feel calm but I think I'm experiencing some weird side effect from it. When I got home I was really tired so I tried to go to sleep but everytime I close my eyes I see very vivid and detailed image sometimes it's a full scale landscape or sometime it's just a shape or weird lines or something. Any ideas on what it is. It's really scaring me.
Bookmark and Share

Online Cuchculan

• Rec's: 152
    • Poke This Member
Re: Hallucinations type events terrifying me.
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2014, 05:43:21 AM »
I am doubting very much that it was the medication that had that sort of effect on you. I am learning more towards the fact that you were very tired. There is such a thing as micro naps. This is were a person can fall asleep for a whole second. Very short time. But during a micro nap you can actually dream. Think of sleeping for a second. Having a quick dream. Wakening up. You would have never thought that you actually fell asleep. Thus you imagine what you saw to be a hallucination. Now if tired enough you can have a few micro naps. All lasting for a second or just a bit longer. All bringing with them dreams. I would be more inclined to think that might be what happened to you. Just let us know if you have any more. When outside the house and not resting up.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: