Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Maddening neurological symptoms  (Read 225 times)

Offline greend

• Rec's: 8
  • Mood: Okay
    Okay
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Maddening neurological symptoms
« on: February 13, 2014, 05:38:06 PM »
I have posted before about this issue.  I've been experiencing surges (feels like adrenaline) through my chest that goes into my legs making the skin in both legs feel prickly and tingly.  The sensation moves around, but always in my legs.  The only reprieve I seem to have is when I lie down for a while, it then dissipates.  When I get up in the morning it starts all over again.  I've had many tests, including nerve tests, MRI's, blood work, the works and everything comes back normal.  This first began 9 years ago after a bad flu and hurting my back working out.  The symptoms stayed around for a few months then went away.  They returned again, went away again, and this time the bout has lasted 3 years so far.  I'm losing my mind over this.

Any suggestions, words of encouragement, etc.....
Bookmark and Share

Offline SirWorriesAlot

• Rec's: 1
    Okay
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Maddening neurological symptoms
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2014, 06:51:18 PM »
I have had this for the past 30 days and went to a GP, Psychaiatrist and also a Psychotherapist.   I am still going regularly to the Psychotherapist and Psychaiatrist.   I had what I call sleeves of adrenaline,  it was shooting into my body from my midesection most of the day with tingling feeling in may arms a legs.  To say it was maddening is very true.  I have been on Lamictal for two weeks not and have been taking low dose Xanax.  The adrenaline symptoms for the most part are gone.  All my docs assured me this was absolutly from anxiety.  I had a Physical and CT scan on my head for separate issues which all game out very good.  I also do some Congnitive Base Therapy  from my head and neck down to my feet, focusing on a positive place while I de-stress.  I just started this and it also seems to help.   I am not running on all cylinders yet but about 80 percent.  My biggest issue is a slight brain fog.. which could be from the meds and anxiety.  Running or some form of excercise works very well also.  It burns off the adrfenaline.  I could not lay down or sit still while this was happening..  Good Luck!
Bookmark and Share

Offline greend

• Rec's: 8
    Okay
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Maddening neurological symptoms
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2014, 07:07:40 PM »
Sirworriesalot, I am glad you are on the mend and thank you so much for replying. I really appreciate it, as I am feeling pretty low right now.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: