Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Getting a rash during an anxiety attack  (Read 132 times)

Offline EsotericNonsense

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Getting a rash during an anxiety attack
« on: February 10, 2014, 09:32:40 PM »
Sometimes when I get an anxiety attack I will get a weird rash that seams to fade as soon as the episode is over. And while I'm having the episode my enter body will get shaky and sometimes I will have trouble breathing. Half the time when I get an episode I don't actually know what triggered it emotionally. The episodes are really scary and don't really feel like they are caused by anxiety.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 161
    • Poke This Member
Re: Getting a rash during an anxiety attack
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2014, 05:22:08 AM »
Could just be the blood running to a various part of the body. Happens during an attack. The mind sends the blood to a part of the body it thinks it is needed most of all. More as a protection thing. Odd as that may sound. But that is what a panic attack is. The mind protecting the body. As to what triggers it? Could really be anything. You might have certain little things you don't like. All it takes is something to spark a thought of one of these little things in our heads. A lot of people say they have no idea why an attack happened. I am sure if they really stopped and looked close enough they would see the reason. A certain smell might remind them of something. Something that might have happened a good while back. Something they didn't like. Bang. Panic begins. Is that simple really.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: panic attack rash