Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Wire  Bored?

Author Topic: Here we go again!  (Read 120 times)

Offline Kindra11

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Exhausted
    Exhausted
    • Poke This Member
Here we go again!
« on: February 10, 2014, 07:20:45 PM »
 :spineyes: well, my facial numbness has finally went away AND NOW I'm back to having the weird balance thing again!! That's right, I feel like I'm on a boat... All day... Again  :P has anyone figured out what this is and how to get rid of it?? I check my BP today and its 112/78 so it's not that. This is ridiculous! It's a vicious cycle of symptoms every day.
Bookmark and Share
Broken, But Not Destroyed

Offline Hypo84

• Rec's: 15
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Here we go again!
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2014, 07:27:51 PM »
Just few hours ago I was sitting at my desk and I thought how I didn't get new symptom for 2 weeks. Hour later, I started getting constant tingling in my big toe which I Googled before is symptom of PPMS.

But now I said out loud F*CK IT, I am not gonna Google again, F*** YOU MS and I continue watching TV show. It was kind of relief even though tingling is still there, my anxiety is low enough.

And to answer your question, with HA, I think we are doomed to get symptoms all the time. Only thing we can do I think is how we deal with them. No Googling + rational thinking + this forum is the best solution I found so far.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Sunlover

• Rec's: 16
  • Mood: Relaxed
    Relaxed
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2014, 07:35:55 PM »
Just few hours ago I was sitting at my desk and I thought how I didn't get new symptom for 2 weeks. Hour later, I started getting constant tingling in my big toe which I Googled before is symptom of PPMS.

But now I said out loud F*CK IT, I am not gonna Google again, F*** YOU MS and I continue watching TV show. It was kind of relief even though tingling is still there, my anxiety is low enough.

And to answer your question, with HA, I think we are doomed to get symptoms all the time. Only thing we can do I think is how we deal with them. No Googling + rational thinking + this forum is the best solution I found so far.

LOL!!  I just told my daughter my big toe was buzzing!   Maybe it's something in the air :)
Bookmark and Share

Offline Hypo84

• Rec's: 15
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2014, 07:51:19 PM »

LOL!!  I just told my daughter my big toe was buzzing!   Maybe it's something in the air :)

Definitely!  :happy0151:
Bookmark and Share

Offline Kindra11

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Exhausted
    Exhausted
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2014, 10:22:31 PM »

I read your post about Googling and I couldn't agree more! I'm on day 7 of no smoking and no google lol. I love your F*ck You attitude towards anxiety, it's inspiring  :action-smiley-065:
Bookmark and Share
Broken, But Not Destroyed

Tags: