Member Gallery    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: My tooth got pulled out advice!!  (Read 451 times)

Offline Sunlover

• Rec's: 28
  • Mood: Calm
    Calm
    • Poke This Member
Re: My tooth got pulled out advice!!
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2014, 04:44:50 PM »
Your body produces phlegm when there's an inflammation - and a tooth being pulled is definitely an inflammation.  The back of the throat is ESPECIALLY where the phlegm would be - there and some on the tonsil area.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Bella41123

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2014, 05:16:55 PM »
Yeah you right, imma continue taking the pills they gave me so it can go away. Having a tooth pulled out is the worst but for my own good I just hate that I have to go on the internet to look up everything which scares me more but thank you @sunlover for all the help foreal
Bookmark and Share

Offline Bella41123

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2014, 05:25:32 PM »
I have a ball on my ear  B-; it's scaryying me & on the left side where nothing was done is a earache :( @sunlover
Bookmark and Share

Offline Ihadcancer

• Rec's: 19
  • Mood: Okay
    Okay
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2014, 05:36:44 PM »
Bella,  I'm going to try and remember all your concerns.  After chemo, I've lost 3 molars to 'chemo mouth'. 

Headache is a combo of anxiety, having your mouth open for so long AND did they use laughing gas?  The gas gave me a 2 day headache.

Jaw hurting on opposite side/ ear ache.  They really do over extend your jaw when pulling teeth and I have TMJ. Mine hurt for weeks.

White throat....  not anything I've ever read talks about white throat being a problem. Probably dried up.  Are you rinsing with salt water?  That will dry up your throat and gums and turn them a slight shade of white.

Something that MAY come up in a day or so.....  Where they clamped around my tooth, I got a HUGE purple, blood filled bruise. I was out of state and almost had a heart attack when I saw it.  Called the oral surgeon and he was all calm like 'that never happened with the other teeth you had pulled?'  NOPE!  Perfectly normal but took about a month for all color to return to normal there. Think huge blood blister from pinching your finger.

WHERE is the ball on your ear?  In front? On the ear itself?  There are three small lymph nodes right in front of your ear that can swell up with dental infections, eye infections and ear infections.  Two of mine (so doc says) are 'shotty' and will never go down. I can only feel one.  I had ear infections several times a year until about 10 years ago so mine got damaged and calcified.  No concern. Will never turn to cancer, etc. 

Take the pills. That's what I was given.  NO straws! NO spitting.  Let it dribble out.  You're doing great!
Bookmark and Share

Offline Bella41123

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2014, 09:23:37 PM »
@ihadcancer omg your a trooper I feel like complete crap right now I got a mild fever and a headache the knot is on the outside of my hair near the ear love is it normal to feel like crap? :(
Bookmark and Share

Tags:

anything