Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Can someone please answer these questions for me....kind of freaking out :(  (Read 407 times)

Offline christina10778

• A.K.A. "Noble Queen"
  • Rec's: 4
  • Mood: Loved
    Loved
  • "If God is for us, who can be against us?"
    • Poke This Member
I've had Anxiety for years and have dealt with so many symptoms, but, when I start feeling new symptoms or huge combinations of them I begin to question if it really is just anxiety  :fragend005:
So, I have a couple of questions....
Does anyone else ever feel a "Trembling/Shaky" feeling all over on the INSIDE all of the time or as soon as you wake up?
I'm also feeling a little nausea, waves of the "off-balance" feeling, and everything looks like a bunch of blotches of light....on top of my regular 24/7 "dreamy state" thing (depersonalization/derealization).
I did wake up at 4 something this morning thinking that I haven't gotten any real sleep, just like every night, but, I've been feeling like this is true more and more everyday   :(
I feel as if my mind goes into a non-stop thoughts/scenarios/stories in my mind and that I am not really sleeping....
How do I know if I am really sleeping or not?

Sorry for all the different questions, but, I feel like I'm about to go into a complete panic attack  :traurig001:
Bookmark and Share
My Health Anxiety Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8-5ZQ6ZyRtI4ccjpE_4QwQ/videos

1 Peter 5:7 - "casting all of your anxieties on Him, because He cares for you."

Offline pellis76

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Welcome to the world of anxiety...I get like this a lot too.  I fall a asleep and wake up shaky and in panic. But then I say to myself it's ok it's just anxiety.  It rules you. But you have to think positive...maybe go for a walk or talk to someone.  I am a hypochondriac but I have been trying to talk myself out of it.  Every pain I get I think that something physical is wrong with me.  Hope you feel better.
Bookmark and Share

Offline CarrieAnn

• Rec's: 14
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
The not sleeping well can surely be anxiety..your  nervous system could be in a sensitized state making it hard for your body to wind down.  Also I find hormonal changes during the month cause a bit of insomnia for me.  Like clock-work, a week before the monthly starts my sleep is not a very deep, restful sleep---like your description, I think I'm sleeping, yet it feels like I'm awake.

Hope you start to see improvements, :)
Bookmark and Share

Offline alesha

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Im having the same problem.  I have been struggling with anxiety and as soon as I feel or notice a new symptom,  I panic and think something is physically wrong with me and I'm going to die. Its really discouraging.  I feel like how am I suppose to get anxiety under control if I keep having new symptoms and it makes me worry more? I feel like I have trouble identifying anxiety or is it something else? A lot of people have told me that once you get a grip on your normal symptoms and can calm yourself down its like your anxiety is playing tricks on you to make you feel something new to panic over.  Kinda makes sense. Im learning how powerful and overcoming  anxiety can be but also im trying to learn how to be more powerful! Im always googling is this a anxiety symptom? Sometimes that makes things worse sometimes better. So i usually try to come here for support. I wish you well!
Bookmark and Share

Offline christina10778

• A.K.A. "Noble Queen"
    Loved
    • Poke This Member
Thank you so much for your replies!  :bigsmile:

My time of the month is actually a few days away, I haven't slept well in literally years (2-5 hours a night...usually 3-4), and new symptoms do seem to pop up as soon as I have accepted that my regular symptoms are just my Anxiety....
Bookmark and Share
My Health Anxiety Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8-5ZQ6ZyRtI4ccjpE_4QwQ/videos

Offline clippergoodwill

• Rec's: 12
  • Mood: Relaxed
    Relaxed
    • Poke This Member
I find that a little melatonin helps me relax a lot before going to sleep. It's a natural supplement, so it's non-addictive, low priced, and available over the counter. I don't like having to take anything to get sleep, I feel my body should be able to do basic functions like wake and sleep on it's own, but it's necessary until I get the tension under control.

Good luck to you in your journey, it's definitely not an easy one  :action-smiley-065:
Bookmark and Share

Offline christina10778

• A.K.A. "Noble Queen"
    Loved
    • Poke This Member
Melatonin actually makes me feel groggy....and it freaks me out, lol

Magnesium was working wonderfully for me a few weeks ago, but I ran out of it and haven't been able to take it for the last week or so...and I'm beginning to feel the effects.

I need to figure out a way to buy some more....
Bookmark and Share

Offline Lara71

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
My anxiety got worse a few weeks ago and now I often wake up shaky. I exercise first thing in the morning and that seems to help. I rarely go into a disconnected state but it has happened. I've also had terrible anxiety before I go to sleep and am sure I haven't slept at all but my husband told me I was snoring.

I find that when I ovulate I get early morning insomnia. I tried melatonin but it gave me a hot flash!

The best thing that ever worked for me was getting up and watching 10 minutes of a boring movie. It has worked every time! A warm bath and camomile tea the night before may also help.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: