Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Worried about Anal Fissure and fatty liver pain.  (Read 452 times)

Offline xie323

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Worried about Anal Fissure and fatty liver pain.
« on: February 04, 2014, 09:00:57 PM »
On last Friday I had a lot of blood after a bowel movement, no pain.  I told my dad this and he saw it was fresh blood and suspected an anal fissure.  We went to the doctor 2 hours later and he inspected my butt and said it was also an anal fissure as well because of a scar or torn skin down there.  The doctor gave me cream for 10 days.  It's now Tuesday and I still have red bloody streaks in the toilet, through smaller than on Friday.  I'm just wondering, how long does it take for Anal Fissure with blood to heal, because I'm worried that there is a bigger problem there since I still have blood in some of my bowel movements(yesterdays was fine, today had red blood streaks).  And no, I generally stay away from googling or using symptom checkers these days.  Also I have, infrequently, some stinging pain in my upper abdomen(once or twice per week), is this normal with fatty liver(I got diagnosed with this in Ultrasound)? 

Also I notice that lighter stools tend to cause less blood than harder ones.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Lara71

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Worried about Anal Fissure and fatty liver pain.
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2014, 10:51:15 PM »
Anal fissures can take a few weeks to heal. Warm baths can help.
Bookmark and Share

Offline IAMHEALTHY

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2014, 12:18:36 AM »
I JUST had an anal fissure like 2months ago and it lasted about 1 1/2 month until I bought soverign silver colloidal silver. It healed the anal fissure and it also got rid of a UGLY skin tag that was left on my rectum. My rectum now looks how it always did and the bleeding stopped. I'm 100% serious. You should try it.

p.s. I also used a colloidal silver gel as well from another brand
Bookmark and Share

Offline Ihadcancer

• Rec's: 12
  • Mood: Okay
    Okay
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2014, 07:58:05 AM »
The liver has no nerve endings. The only time you'd feel 'liver pain' is if you are in liver failure and it has put off so much fluid that it's pressing on the sac that surrounds it.   You might have gall bladder concerns which can cause pain but that sounds more like a muscle thing.  Are you straining to go to the bathroom and using muscles you don't usually use?
Bookmark and Share

Tags: