Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: good days and bad days  (Read 227 times)

Offline crissy212002

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Stressed
    Stressed
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
good days and bad days
« on: February 03, 2014, 05:30:39 PM »
I dont understand why i have good days then all of a sudden i have bad ones.  I get light headed sometimes and just dont feel my self on my bad days with some chest pain. But i also think i have Gerd so i dont know if its from anxiety or Gerd. Also i dont sleep good some nights and my body feels like its tingling. Could all this really be due to anxiety? My jaws even hurt because i grit and bite down at night in my sleep, i have woke up doing it. I dont feel stressed or anything like that though. I will be so glad when my insurance kicks back in so i can get back to the doctor.  Last night i didnt sleep well at all, had some slight heart papitations and tingling body and today i felt fine when i woke up then all of a sudden i started feeling like crap and even felt sick to my stomach. Now my back hurts and i have got some slight heartburn.  Does anyone else get these types of symptoms with anxiety or maybe its just from Gerd??
Bookmark and Share
Crissy212002

Online Cuchculan

• Rec's: 161
    • Poke This Member
Re: good days and bad days
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2014, 05:27:37 AM »
I think a lot of time with conditions that symptoms can overlap each other. In other words there wouldn't be much difference in the symptoms of anxiety and GERD in some aspects of it. But all the symptoms you mentioned could just be anxiety. I am sure a lot of us have had some a fair few of the same symptoms. Good days and bad happens a lot. I have days were I could take on the world. I have other days I want to lock myself away and be by myself. That is the wonderful world of anxiety. Hope onto you tube and look for videos about relaxing and breathing. There are loads to watch. Learn from them. Put them to use. Try turn a bad day into a good day. Once you see that it can be done once, you will know it can be done every time. I know it seems a lot harder when we are feeling down. But that is when we have to try and dig even deeper. Try and stay positive.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline 2sungo

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2014, 05:01:03 PM »
yep, the physical sensations you are experiencing can be anxiety, they are pretty much classic.  Still hard to accept when you are feeling the worst of them, I know, but yes, the brain can make us feel all kinds of strange and even painful stuff.  Gnashing teeth during the night is common even for folks who are anxious without having it to the degree that it is a disorder, I've had to tell my wife to stop it during when she has had a stressful day, its an unconscious reaction to stress.  Bad days are also not uncommon, I am having a rough patch right now, but I will say that when I have had full remission in the past, with the help of medication, the bad days become much less frequent as I became "normal" again.  It is a good sign that you are also having good days, it helps to journal so you can prove it to yourself in writing that not every day is bad, because that is what it seems like on a really bad day, but it isn't true, and good days will come again even if it doesn't feel like they will at that moment.
Bookmark and Share

Offline crissy212002

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Stressed
    Stressed
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2014, 01:30:03 AM »
Thanks so much for the replys. Its really helps to talk to people and get advice. It seems that most of mine is worse at night than the day.I dont feel stressed or anxious though.
Bookmark and Share
Crissy212002

Offline clippergoodwill

• Rec's: 12
  • Mood: Relaxed
    Relaxed
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2014, 01:50:09 AM »
Sounds much like what I'm going through myself. All the same symptoms and like you, I don't really feel anxious or stressed. I feel as calm as I ever have - but your body isn't as easily convinced. It feels stress and anxiety that you can consciously set aside. Stress and tension reak havoc on your body and lead to days of anxiety - at least that's what I've come to accept anyway. Like you, I have good days and bad days. Good luck and this website is an awesome resource for folks like us.  :action-smiley-065:
Bookmark and Share

Tags: