Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Horziontal scratches/cuts on hip/lower back?  (Read 138 times)

Offline elithath

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Horziontal scratches/cuts on hip/lower back?
« on: February 03, 2014, 05:20:50 PM »
Hey all,

I was just lying down and noticed that I have 5-6 scratches or very shallow cuts along the back part of my hip and lower back. They are a little tender, and they're only on my right side.

I walked a LOT today (inhabitual amount) & it was very, very cold (about 25F). I was wearing three layers, and I had a backpack on. My non-HA idea for what happened is that my clothes or backpack scratched me since I was walking so much. The lines are very straight, though, so I'm not sure. I don't have an animal that could have scratched me. Maybe I scratched myself in the night? My fingernails are a little long.

The scratches are QUITE long though, maybe 6-8 inches each? I don't know how or why I could have scratched myself for that long, since usually scratches are short.

I included a picture. Thanks for the help. :(
Bookmark and Share

Offline fruition

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Horziontal scratches/cuts on hip/lower back?
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2014, 08:00:58 PM »
Hey,

I'm not sure how to view attachments, but your theory sounds pretty probable. I get all sorts of weird impressions/lines/cuts from clothing and backpacks. It's also very possible you scratched yourself.. I've noticed I can't really control the power with which I itch myself at night, and have definitely gotten a few nasty scratches that way.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: