Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Wire  Bored?

Author Topic: Anxiety/health anxiety and constant sinus tachycardia?  (Read 276 times)

Offline Betterhealth

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Scared
    Scared
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Anxiety/health anxiety and constant sinus tachycardia?
« on: February 03, 2014, 01:58:23 PM »
Hello everyone, I am back and unfortunately worse than before.

Some background again because it has been a while... all my problems started around a year ago with health worries. Till now I have been diagnosed with health anxiety, gad, panic attacks, anxiety and anxiety with somatization.

For the past year I think I had all the tests known to science( blood works, xrays., ct of chest, echo, stress tests, holter and I am about to go for another stress test and event monitor for a month).

I have been experiencing for the past week a lot of tachycardia, sinus from what i know with some pacs sometimes. I have been to the er 3 times in a week and they think that I am crazy. I talked to my cardiologist, pcp and no one seems to be worried...

I am wondering, does anyone else have due to anxiety an increased heart rate all the time? I was always between 70-90 and now I am to 100-120 and sometimes as high as 150 maybe even a bit more sometimes... Is that normal with anxiety to have tachycardia all day long? Sometimes it is better than others but anytime that I am standing, walking around, doing anything I feel my heart rate going crazy... I do not know what to do anymore and I am hopeless.

Anyone with the same symptoms?

Thank you,
John
Bookmark and Share

Offline Betterhealth

Scared
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Anxiety/health anxiety and constant sinus tachycardia?
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2014, 05:58:49 PM »
Just one more thing, I feel so much thumping when I am taking my pulse and not only. I can feel it anywhere, from my stomach to my neck and head sometimes,. How can I know if those are actually skipped beats? If they are, I am so worried that they might be dangerous...
Bookmark and Share

Offline Betterhealth

Scared
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2014, 10:15:59 PM »
It actually gets a lot worse when getting up too, my rate rockets from 80-90 up to 150-160 for a bit while standing. After walking around most of the times, but not always it feels better.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Lara71

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2014, 10:19:04 PM »
I have normal heart rate and blood pressure. During high anxiety both go up. I once thought that I was having an allergic reaction which led to a completely panic attack. The ER docs were more worried about my blood pressure.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: