Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: what is wrong with me!? horrible symptoms. Brain Tumour?MS? Lupus?  (Read 777 times)

Offline livelaughlove

• Rec's: 8
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: what is wrong with me!? horrible symptoms. Brain Tumour?MS? Lupus?
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2014, 05:33:59 AM »
Well when you take a hot shower it naturally releases histamine and also makes vein near surface dilate, so you could have an allergy but it's prob more like contact dermatitis and overactive autonomic nervous system... It's cortisol/adrenaline so you need relaxation techniques so you can retrain your fight of flight response to not constantly be in overdrive
Bookmark and Share

Offline livelaughlove

• Rec's: 8
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: what is wrong with me!? horrible symptoms. Brain Tumour?MS? Lupus?
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2014, 06:07:04 AM »
Fibromyalgia, Irritable Bowel, interstitial cystitis, migraines, all that stuff... happens when autonomic nervous system is disrupted and it can be treated and go away if you become pro-active. You have to retrain your thinking; you have to practice relaxation/stretching techniques, you have to provide your self with proper sleep techniques, you have to regain homeostasis of bowel flora (because that dictates everything in the body including hormones). Now, tell me more about you say blood in stool, gurgling, mucus in stool? Mucus happens for the following reasons: from internal or external hemorrhoids (that would also cause blood on tissue paper, even a whole bowl full of blood, and itching or pain down there); also happens in small bowel bacterial overgrowth of normal flora; also happens of bacterial infections like salmonella; and least likely can be a sign of an inflammatory bowel disorder. Why? Because it travels to fast through the intestines and the intestines do produce mucus, but if it travels too fast through small intestine, the mucus is still in stool when it comes out, like globs of jelly, and even undigested food can be in stool if it travels to fast, and anxiety or stress can do that.... it speeds up GI motility and it increases the amount of gastric acid production... people either have bacterium (normal flora) which release either hydrogen or methane... hydrogen production speeds motility (diarrhea more likely) and methane production slows motility (constipation more likely). But that can all be fixed through proper diet and pre and probiotic foods and positive thinking/coping skills. The gurgling happens usually from small bowel bacterial overgrowth or intestinal dysbiosis, if it is really bad could be bacterial infection or a gastroenteritis. You should see a gastroenterologist and get upper endoscopy and have biopsy of small bowel taken just to rule out celiac.... though i think all your endoscopy will show will be a mild gastritis, which everyone has. You should eat a whole food, diverse, fresh diet. Start taking a probiotic, one with bifidobacterium animalis in it (studies show that decreases anxiety in mice and provides more energy). Possibly, if stomach irritation is there, the doc should prescribe you an H2 blocker (histamine blocker in the stomach) and you should try that over a PPI like nexium, prilosec, omeprazole ,etc.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: