Member Gallery    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: what is wrong with me!? horrible symptoms. Brain Tumour?MS? Lupus?  (Read 1270 times)

Offline Rose22

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: what is wrong with me!? horrible symptoms. Brain Tumour?MS? Lupus?
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2014, 04:40:38 PM »
I have that too. It's just because you're so anxious that your Cns is in overdrive. I know it doesn't feel right but you are not alone! It's so scary because it's out of the ordinary but all those things are normal. With regards to the rash is it just on your face? The time of the year can really affect our skin. I work for Clinique which is a skin care and makeup line. I have had a lot of people come in with red dry spotty rashes on their faces - for some it was diet ; one lady had to cut out dairy. So I'm sure that's what you are experiencing! Try not to worry
Bookmark and Share

Offline mrdave92

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2014, 05:40:53 PM »
I'm not sure if it could be a facial rash as it seems to come and go but it happened last night when I didn't feel particularly stressed. I have a strange fullness feeling in my ear and my body is constantly shaking and twitching, when I rest my head I can feel it slightly twitching and jittering, the same is the case with my hands and legs. I don't know if this is an anxiety symptom. I just don't know if joint pain is a symptom too along with the aches and pains. My hands seem to ache with the slightest activities. I sleep really well and have a normal appetite that seems to have increased since starting the trazadone
Bookmark and Share

Offline livelaughlove

• Rec's: 9
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2014, 06:05:22 PM »
what you are experiencing are all side effects of the medications you have been trying... your serotonin levels are not in balance right now. I would not say serotonin syndrome nor stevens johnson, i just really think your brain chemistry is out of whack right now and I would blame the doctors for prescribing those powerful medications to you without teaching you properly how to up a med or wean yourself off before starting another medicine. Shame on them! So is the facial rash just really redness of your checks? That is from these meds worsening your anxiety and making your blood vessels near the surface dilate, thus causing flushing or redness. I think you would benefit from cognitive behavioral therapy. You will be fine, but you need to stay off those meds and not bounce back and forth between meds without weaning yourself. So, how do you go about retraining yourself to relax? I would say through stretching/breathing exercises, positivity, no caffeine, proper sleep, and basically just waiting for the meds to wear off and go back to normal. You will go back to normal, but it might be a good idea to talk to someone trained in proper techniques.
Bookmark and Share

Offline mrdave92

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2014, 06:22:27 PM »
I think some May be related to the medication but most symptoms I experienced prior to them. I suffered the facial rash twice prior to beginning the meds so I don't think it's them. It's all over my forehead and face and even behind my ears on the neck slightly. It's worse after i shower and feels dry to touch. The headaches only really began after the meds, prior to that I had head pains that came and went
Bookmark and Share

Offline CrazyQuacker75

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Relaxed
    Relaxed
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2014, 09:03:57 PM »
Mrdave you know what else causes these symptoms anxiety and fibromyalgia, one of the main triggers of Fibromyalgia is stress and anxiety.
Bookmark and Share
In the race against myself

Offline livelaughlove

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2014, 05:33:59 AM »
Well when you take a hot shower it naturally releases histamine and also makes vein near surface dilate, so you could have an allergy but it's prob more like contact dermatitis and overactive autonomic nervous system... It's cortisol/adrenaline so you need relaxation techniques so you can retrain your fight of flight response to not constantly be in overdrive
Bookmark and Share

Offline livelaughlove

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2014, 06:07:04 AM »
Fibromyalgia, Irritable Bowel, interstitial cystitis, migraines, all that stuff... happens when autonomic nervous system is disrupted and it can be treated and go away if you become pro-active. You have to retrain your thinking; you have to practice relaxation/stretching techniques, you have to provide your self with proper sleep techniques, you have to regain homeostasis of bowel flora (because that dictates everything in the body including hormones). Now, tell me more about you say blood in stool, gurgling, mucus in stool? Mucus happens for the following reasons: from internal or external hemorrhoids (that would also cause blood on tissue paper, even a whole bowl full of blood, and itching or pain down there); also happens in small bowel bacterial overgrowth of normal flora; also happens of bacterial infections like salmonella; and least likely can be a sign of an inflammatory bowel disorder. Why? Because it travels to fast through the intestines and the intestines do produce mucus, but if it travels too fast through small intestine, the mucus is still in stool when it comes out, like globs of jelly, and even undigested food can be in stool if it travels to fast, and anxiety or stress can do that.... it speeds up GI motility and it increases the amount of gastric acid production... people either have bacterium (normal flora) which release either hydrogen or methane... hydrogen production speeds motility (diarrhea more likely) and methane production slows motility (constipation more likely). But that can all be fixed through proper diet and pre and probiotic foods and positive thinking/coping skills. The gurgling happens usually from small bowel bacterial overgrowth or intestinal dysbiosis, if it is really bad could be bacterial infection or a gastroenteritis. You should see a gastroenterologist and get upper endoscopy and have biopsy of small bowel taken just to rule out celiac.... though i think all your endoscopy will show will be a mild gastritis, which everyone has. You should eat a whole food, diverse, fresh diet. Start taking a probiotic, one with bifidobacterium animalis in it (studies show that decreases anxiety in mice and provides more energy). Possibly, if stomach irritation is there, the doc should prescribe you an H2 blocker (histamine blocker in the stomach) and you should try that over a PPI like nexium, prilosec, omeprazole ,etc.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: