Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Ladies - workouts & spotting?  (Read 118 times)

Offline 24601

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Depressed
    Depressed
  • Who Am I?
    • Poke This Member
Ladies - workouts & spotting?
« on: February 01, 2014, 07:59:11 AM »
I was wondering if anyone has experienced my latest little point of worry.

Last week, I started doing a high intensity kind of workout. It's short, but we'll-packed and designed to break a sweat right from the get go. I also started eating a little better, eating breakfast regularly and just overall feeling much better.

Until...

The last two nights, immediately following my workout, I've gone to the bathroom and found (on day 1) bits of red blood and (on day 2) pinkish blood when I wiped. It's only immediately after exercise and hasn't happened otherwise. I'm not expecting my period for another week or so...so I'm a bit at a loss as to what can be causing this.

I'm 31, not super active until this past week, 99.9% sure I'm not pregnant and had a PAP in June with a follow up this past January 21st for "mild irritation" that my dr told me not to worry about "not even a bit". So I'm left to appeal to you fine folks in hopes that I might find a similar story, since G is likely to scare the bejeezus outta me and I don't want to ruin my weekend.

Thank you!
Bookmark and Share

Offline Sunlover

• Rec's: 15
  • Mood: Happy
    Happy
    • Poke This Member
Re: Ladies - workouts & spotting?
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2014, 09:00:54 AM »
Some people get mid cycle spotting due to hormone imbalances, or maybe you are getting another period - EVERY period isn't like clockwork even though 90% of the time you are right on time.   I had a time when I got my period on day 40 (at age 23 or something) and I was NEVER late.  Maybe you are getting an EARLY one?  Hormones can be tricky.  I don't think it has to do with the workout.   And you just had a PAP, if things were so bad that you were already getting symptoms then the PAP would have come up abnormal. 
Bookmark and Share

Tags: