Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: I need to poke a little fun at myself..... :)  (Read 190 times)

Offline AncientMelody

• Rec's: 15
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I need to poke a little fun at myself..... :)
« on: January 31, 2014, 11:08:44 AM »
So this morning has been really rough. I've been fighting the depressive symptoms, but due to some sleep deprivation I've not been on the winning end of the battle as of late.  :angry: I've been exhausted at work, was getting ready to make coffee in the Keurig when my manager informed me I had two walk-in patients. She was kind enough to make my coffee while I treated my patients.

So, I went to mix the cream and sugar in my coffee and used WAY too much cream. Tried to make more coffee to compensate, but I forgot to put the lid on the dispenser, so I ended up with grounds floating in hot water  :dazed:. my medical assistant was kind enough to make another cup and I finally managed to eke out a decent cup of coffee from it all.

So here I am with a master's degree, practicing medicine, and it takes not one but two people to help me make coffee. Ahhh yes I am a headcase!
Bookmark and Share

Offline Leo99

• Rec's: 5
  • Mood: Okay
    Okay
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: I need to poke a little fun at myself..... :)
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2014, 11:37:31 AM »
 ;D Headcases all around, unite! Ever heard any of the nutty professors jokes? Ever met one in real life?
I'm sorry to read about the depression symptoms though. Still, a good laugh on our own expense is priceless at times.
Take care!
Bookmark and Share
From childhood's hour I have not been
As others were; I have not seen
As others saw; I could not bring
My passions from a common spring.
(E. A. Poe)

Tags: