Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Toe twitching out of control :( Help!  (Read 191 times)

Offline JaksMum

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Toe twitching out of control :( Help!
« on: January 31, 2014, 07:09:39 AM »
I have had some issues with the muscles in the L4 region of my back on the left side. The muscles were extremely tight.

I have had 4 different opinions which say that I have issues with my muscles. Along with the back tightness, I have tightness in my glutes, hamstring and calves.
The therapist I saw did some deep tissue massage on my back. The pain was incredible, through the roof - vomit-worthy pain.
I went to see a Physio this morning that I trust very much. He gave me acupuncture and taped my back and gave me exercises and said to continue with anti-inflammatories and pain relief as required. I have perceived weakness and I am currently walking with a limp and have done so since just before Christmas. At one point I started getting better.
The problem is, ever since the deep tissue massage (which has left me with bruising up my spine), the 3 toes in the middle on my left foot are twitching. Almost constantly. The only time they are not twitching is when I am asleep or when I am walking (that I know of).

I am 30 years old. I do think it's more likely a nerve thing, but that little devil sitting on my shoulder is saying "MS/ALS!"

I can't help but wonder why my toes are twitching and how long I will be stuck with this limp for. :(
Bookmark and Share

Offline marc

• Community Greeter
  • Rec's: 64
  • Mood: Confused
    Confused
    • Poke This Member
Re: Toe twitching out of control :( Help!
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2014, 07:36:32 AM »
I would ask your physician what their opinion is how long they will last. I have known a
number of people who have had MS or ALS and toe twitching was not a symptom.
Bookmark and Share
If you're going through hell, keep going.
Never, Never, Never, give up.

Tags: