Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Introducing myself!  (Read 56 times)

Offline Anxiousmind77

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Introducing myself!
« on: January 31, 2014, 02:04:14 AM »
Hello! I am a 23 yr old female and A new member of anxiety zone and thought that I should say a bit about myself. I have visited this site quite a few times in the past but have never had the guts to actually sign up until now! Well I think I have probably had anxiety since I was a kid but being young I didn't really know what I was experiencing.

I had my first real, terrifying bone crushing, panic attack when I was 19 yrs old. I was smoking pot and shortly after I shot up from my love seat unable to breath or swallow. I quickly woke my older sister up and told her I thought I was dying and she sort of calmed me down and I finally was able to relax for the night. After that I would say I had my first bout of real anxiety which lasted about 2 very tiring weeks.

Ever since that first panic attack things seemed to get worse. First starting with a bad case of hypochondria. Following with some OCD/ pure o issues. I have good months and bad months. Good days and bad days. As of right now I'm feeling pretty shitty..can I say shitty? Lol. But I Am working on managing my anxiety and getting back to feeling better! And that's why I decided to join in on this little community. Hoping to lend a helping hand to those of you in need of a little advise, tips or a good laugh. I can def. bring humor to the anxiety party:). And I hope to find the same for myself which I'm sure I will since I have several times.

I'm excited to get started! Thanks for reading!
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 169
    • Poke This Member
Re: Introducing myself!
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2014, 05:53:46 AM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: