Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Lady Question  (Read 135 times)

Offline stephtronic

• Rec's: 4
  • Mood: Hot
    Hot
  • \m/
    • Poke This Member
Lady Question
« on: January 30, 2014, 12:43:22 PM »
I've recently gotten off of birth control, so my cycle is still readjusting. It's right on time every month, but the length has been a little weird.

Here's what's been going on:

I've gotten my period right on time as usually after stopping the BC. I'm pretty sure my cycle length has been about a week, except for the last 2 months... sort of. Basically, it seems like my period has stopped after about 4 days or so, so my fiance and I will have sex, but after the sex, I'll start bleeding again! It usually lasts overnight and into the next day. It's definitely coming from the uterus.

I'm trying not freak out and think that I'm bleeding after sex, although I technically am but I don't think the sex is really the issue because any other time during the month we don't have this problem.

Has this happened to anyone else? Am I just getting overeager and having sex too soon and my period just continues afterward? Was it really done and the sex just causes whatever was leftover to come out?

I don't have the money to go to a GYN, and I really don't think I need to in this case. I guess I'm just looking for similar experiences or extra knowledge. I don't think it's anything sinister or anything like that...
Bookmark and Share
My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.

Offline NytViolet

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Lady Question
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2014, 01:16:41 PM »
I'm now 49 and only cycle about every 40-65 days.  But, the only time in my life that Iwas regular, was when iI took the pill.  Having sex four days after your period ends is likely to produce some light bleeding (it sorta jiggles stuff loose lol).  Unless it results in a heavy flow, or unless it happens 10 days after your period, it's probably just remnants (left over blood) from your period.  Why do you think so many women have vigorous sex to get the flow started?  Same principle.  Hugs!  :angel-smiley-026:
Bookmark and Share
God does not give us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7

Offline stephtronic

• Mood: Hot
    Hot
  • \m/
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2014, 01:33:07 PM »
Thanks for your response! It made me feel better!

It actually was 4 days after my period started and 1 day after I thought it had ended, so I guess that makes the jiggling stuff loose theory even more likely. I think I've just been jumping the gun and thinking it was over before it was (today is just now day 7 of the cycle) or like you said, jiggling stuff loose from doing to so soon after lol.
Bookmark and Share
My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.

Offline NytViolet

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2014, 02:08:27 PM »
Absolutely!  Back in the day (I'm going into menopause now), iIrecall thinking my period was gone, but a night of enthusiastic sex would cause more blood to flow.  Its perfectly normal.  Hugs
Bookmark and Share
God does not give us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7

Tags: