Member Gallery    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Magnesium Supplements  (Read 635 times)

Offline Sunlover

• Rec's: 28
  • Mood: Calm
    • Poke This Member
Re: Magnesium Supplements
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2014, 06:02:06 AM »
You want an effective natural anxiety supplement? take 1.5 to3 grams of Niacinamide a day . Safe and very effective, similar effect as benzodiazepines except no dependence and it's just a b vitamin. Not only is it anti anxiolytic , it has been shown effective at inhibiting HIV and also tuberculosis. AND against MRSA antibiotic resistant staph infections. It enhances the phagocytosis activity of macrophages, reduces inflammation and is anti microbial.
I have some references if you want me to send me to you.

Ooooh!  I don't know about her wanting references, but I'd sure like them!  Sounds great!  I have been taking Xanax too much lately ( point 25 once a day for a few weeks).
Bookmark and Share

Offline msgb98

• Rec's: 3
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Magnesium Supplements
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2014, 11:56:20 AM »
Magnesium helps for many different issues. I currently take magnesium. You must see which kinds you are taking as some cause you to constantly be in the bathroom. Not pleasant. Others are better absorbed. I take Magnesium glycinate and it is a bit more expensive. There is Magnesium oxide which is the least absorbed and is the one that does cause you to be hunting for the washroom more.
I take it for kidney stones and for fibromyalgia and for anxiety. Like anything it takes your body time to adjust to it. It is more for relaxation than for anxiety though.
Bookmark and Share