Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: new to forum - reading this has already helped me  (Read 93 times)

Offline nyalan

• Just Joined!
  • Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
new to forum - reading this has already helped me
« on: January 28, 2014, 10:53:40 PM »
I am an anxious person who has the night panic sometimes too...usually a few hours after sleeping...heart racing pounding...scared i am going to have a heart attack...  i have found that over eating before bed is a contributing factor...sometimes i can lie there and cool down and go back to sleep...not this am.  i woke after an hour...hot and racing pulse and went outside and walking in cold backyard...i crave cold when this happens..drank a carbonated soda...burping actually helps me...i called a friend..i always call someone and that helps...well i was scared.  heart was pounding in my sinus plugged ears...finally after a bit maybe 20 min i started to calm down.  i suspect i had a nightmare..combined with indigestion..i did burp a lot from the soda and just let myself go right into a panic attack. ugh.  horrible feeling.  got back in bed after an hour still worked up ..finally about an hour later fell asleep for 4 hours of sleep.  now i am tired and anxious and worried about sleeping..sleep is getting to be something i worry about...ate very sparingly today...going to have a couple of glasses  of wine no more and relax and hopefully sleep.   i have an ongoing shoulder issue that is so bad right now..so my left shoulder aching and pulling down my chest and down to my shoulder blade is not helping and making sleep worse.  long intro...i dont take meds but i have nerve pills in the closed doc gave me if i need them..lorazepam or something...  i feel better if i exercise..but with the bad shoulder and cold ny state weather this has been hard.  good luck to all of you.  i have been nervous my whole life and go for long periods of its ok....right now i am just tired and on edge.  any suggestions welcome.  hugs to all.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 167
    • Poke This Member
Re: new to forum - reading this has already helped me
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2014, 05:11:57 AM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: