Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: headache while sleeping  (Read 97 times)

Offline xtina81

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Worried
    Worried
    • Poke This Member
headache while sleeping
« on: January 28, 2014, 09:38:17 PM »
Has anyone ever had a headache while sleeping at night.  I've had one lastnight. I felt it but when I did I didn't wake up all the way and was able to fall back asleep. Is it tension? My pillow isn't the best. I also have brain tumor fears.
Bookmark and Share

Offline mjennings

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: headache while sleeping
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2014, 09:49:45 PM »
Good evening, it's nice to speak with you. I recently just switch from a fear of brain tumors to a fear of aneurysms. I used to suffer from headaches that would wake me up while sleeping. I'm currently dealing with headaches on a daily basis and I've learned that these are called tension headaches. These tension headaches are result of our body being tense and played all day long. What helps me relax is a hot bath every night along with a heated neck pad and on occasion sitting on a massage chair. You can find a heating pad and one of those massage pads for about $35 at Walmart. This is given me a lot of relief from my aches and pains but also my headaches. I would consider taking some ibuprofen at night before you go to bed to try and prevent the headaches at night. I take to ibuprofen before I go to bed and it gives me some relief at night. I hope this helps you. If you have any questions please feel free to message me. Stay strong and good luck.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: