Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Wire  Bored?

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 69 times)

Offline Laura48310

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Depressed
    Depressed
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Hello
« on: January 25, 2014, 12:35:56 AM »
Hi, my name is Laura I am 30 years old, married, I have 4 dogs and I live in Michigan. I suffer from anxiety and depression. I used to have panic attacks all the time for no reason at all then I was put on Zoloft 100 mg and it stopped the physical part of panic attacks. However I still get them here and there and the medication as not helped my depression and constant worrying thoughts and anger issue. I have never had therapy because I cannot afford it, but maybe one day I will have the opportunity to see a therapist. Anyways I'm here to mKe friends and talk to people who know what it's like to be inside my head.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Gayandgray

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2014, 01:53:09 PM »
 :action-smiley-065: Hi there! I'm new here and just read ur post so I wanted to reply. I'm 44 and been married to my domestic partner over 20 yrs. I just started having major anxiety and stress the past few months. Hopefully we can get good support here. :action-smiley-065:
Bookmark and Share

Offline Laura48310

• Mood: Depressed
    Depressed
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Hello
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2014, 04:59:44 PM »
Yes, welcome this is something I've struggled with my whole life its nice to know there are other people out there.
Bookmark and Share

Tags:

anything