Member Gallery    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: convinced i have brain tumour, doc wont test  (Read 2326 times)

Offline mrdave92

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: convinced i have brain tumour, doc wont test
« Reply #40 on: January 26, 2014, 07:15:27 PM »
trying my best to accept it's anxiety causing all my symptoms and aches+pains. still feeling very dizzy and spaced out/depersonalised wherever i go along with the tingles and pains everywhere. I'm continuing with the meds in the hope that they start to work soon and booking some CBT sessions first thing tomorrow. i just wish these head pains would stop, i got a deep dull pain before that literally stopped me in my tracks. awful. really hope things start picking up soon. i'm going to try and force myself to the gym again but don't know how it will go
Bookmark and Share

Offline Hunniedeww24

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #41 on: January 27, 2014, 02:03:08 AM »
Tight muscles in your neck..i have the exact same thing...cept mines been over a year....you should message me sometime...we are twinkies lol....feels like your gonna lose tourind, pass out, seizure? You dont know what but something is def gonna happen? But it never does?....yep...anxiety and severe muscle tension. The vertigo is the worst.
Bookmark and Share
~The one big bummer about reality is.....there's no awesome background music~

Offline mrdave92

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #42 on: January 27, 2014, 06:52:55 AM »
sorry to hear you suffer too but i'm glad i'm not alone so someone understands how i feel! my mom is a massage therapist and said my neck isn't particularly tight which worries me. The headaches are still awful which i think may be down to the Prozac, i'm on day 7 now. I keep getting horrible split second rushes of dizziness too and they're quite frightening, i've read a few people say they experience similar things so i'm hoping that's down to the anxiety. My muscles are still twitching like crazy, they aren't settling down at all
Bookmark and Share

Offline Hunniedeww24

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #43 on: January 27, 2014, 10:15:54 AM »
Mine dont 'feel' tight either and im a cosmetologist for 15 yrs...i used to do massages....bend your neck to one side, feel that muscle that extends from your ear area to your shoulder...there is a nerve in there....if i press on that some of my symptoms disappear but then i get a baddd headache....anxiety makes you tense bad, and deep...im always reminded to think of the most simplst thing first....instead of getting out of control and into deeper self diagnosing. Which is soooooo hard.
Bookmark and Share
~The one big bummer about reality is.....there's no awesome background music~

Offline Gemmaa0207

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #44 on: January 27, 2014, 10:38:28 AM »
Hey I've not read all the posts but just wanted To give u some advice I have been going through CBT for nearly 6 months and the worst thing u can do is google. I know exactly what u do and I've been there but it really doesn't help you trying to find people's experiences is gonna scare u more. Convincing yourself that these symptoms ARE a brain tumour is silly. You have seen 8 medical professions not 1 or 2 but 8 different people hear individuals study health and medicines for 3-5 years possibly more! And you are reading something on the internet which points to brain tumour which I suppose you have NO medical qualifications? Then why on earth listen to google but not these fully qualified medical professional who again il add have done this for many many years before they even see patients. (I'm not trying to have a go I really do know how u feel but  just passing on what I have learnt and how far I've come to control my anxiety) I've thought I've had a brain tumour, mouth cancer, breast cancer, cervical cancer, dvt, this list goes on! Each time I have symts which generally link to the illness I'm concerned about at the time but once that goes out of my head it's if by magic the symtoms disappear. I'm glad to hear you are booking in some CBT sessions I'm pretty certain they will help you! Medicines give out symptoms too so give that time too. Hope u do feel better soon x
Bookmark and Share

Offline mrdave92

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #45 on: January 27, 2014, 07:21:39 PM »
today i ended up back at the ER after suffering extreme dizziness that made me stumble and nearly fall over as well as shooting pains all across my head. The doctor said no alarm bells were ringing regarding anything serious but to keep an eye on things and that a scan may be in order if things do not improve over the coming days/weeks. really worried as i've felt ill for so long now and everything seems to be worsening. The dizziness i experienced before was terrible, i felt like i was going to completely keel over and my legs felt detached from my body
Bookmark and Share

Offline perc19

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #46 on: January 28, 2014, 10:32:31 AM »
Hello,

I hope you are feeling better - does anyone or do you get a sudden rush of fuzzziness to your head??

I was fairly calm and relaxed today, at work I was sitting in office when I had this sudden rush feeling to my head, not a nice feeling at all - really scares me - I am just so worried that something is going on - has anyone else had this feeling? It really isn't a pleasant one for me to experience at all.

Seeing doctor thursday, but wanted to see if anyone else experiences them?
Bookmark and Share

Tags: