Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Sore Feet  (Read 161 times)

Offline anonandanxious

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Sore Feet
« on: January 21, 2014, 12:31:09 PM »
Hey Gang,

I've really struggled over the last year with believing that I'm healthy.   I'm happy to say that a number of the symptoms calmed down / went away, but I still struggle with a few. 

One thing I can't seem to get over is how sore / sensitive my feet seem to be!  I'm only 28, and very athletic (I do crossfit every day), yet my feet seem to always hurt.

I can't seem to figure out if the pain is actually normal (and I'm just being oversensitive), or if it's some neurological / larger issue.

So, a feq q's:

1) Do your feet get sore standing in one place?  For instance, this morning my feet were fine until I had to stand on the bus into work for ~ 20 minutes or so.  After about 5 minutes of standing in one spot my feet started to ache in the forefoot (toes, ball of foot, upper arch).   I'm now sitting at work and it's started to relax a bit, but they still feel a little tingly / painful.

2) Do your feet get sore after a tough workout -- a few hours later?

3) Do you ever have randomon stinging / zapping sensations in your feet? When they do come in it's almost always after a workout, and it's usually really brief (disappears after a few seconds).

I've also been struggling with occasional itchiness and frequent rashes.

Oh what I'd do to just be normal again!  Here's hoping these things are all just normal and that I'm just thinking about this all way too much!

Thanks.  Much Love.
Bookmark and Share

Online anxiouskathie

• Global Moderator
  • Rec's: 210
  • Mood: Relaxed
    Relaxed
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Sore Feet
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2014, 03:32:03 PM »
I walk quite a bit every day, normally about three miles a day....I have had all the aches and pains in my feet that you described, but once I got a really, really good shoe (I chose the Nike Air) seems like most the problems subsided for me.
Bookmark and Share

Offline anonandanxious

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2014, 04:46:55 PM »
Interesting.

The shoes I use I've had looked at by a podiatrist, and he didn't see any trouble with them.

Did you pain come on after walking, or would you sometimes get it even at the start of a day?  What makes me worry is that mine will even first thing in the morning.
Bookmark and Share

Online anxiouskathie

• Global Moderator
  • Rec's: 210
  • Mood: Relaxed
    Relaxed
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2014, 08:33:40 PM »
Some times I wake up with sore feet and moan and groan on the walk to the bathroom, but that I've attributed to age!!!! 
Bookmark and Share

Tags: