Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: All I want to do is cry  (Read 391 times)

Offline candaceb816

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
All I want to do is cry
« on: January 20, 2014, 07:18:49 PM »
Hello all. This is my first time posting in this board. I frequent the hypochondria board, but I've been so down lately. I've had a few rough days and I am feeling worse than ever emotionally. I feel like I'm not good enough, I feel like I shouldn't even be with my husband and I feel like I am a waste of life sometimes.

I'm not suicidal. I am just feeling like I have no worth. The only person I felt who understood me(my mom) passed away in June. I have friends, but they don't know the extent of my sadness and loneliness. Which is probably why I'm lonely. My husband thinks I'm wonderful but he is just being nice. Soon enough he will probably get tired of me and move on. I know this sounds like a gigantic sob story...it is I suppose but I need to vent.

I'm on an antidepressant but I have rough days. I've been feeling so low for the past few days and I don't know how to feel better
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 168
    • Poke This Member
Re: All I want to do is cry
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2014, 06:35:29 AM »
You know I think at this time of the year some people can feel more emotional than at any other time of the year. I bet you miss your mother big time. That one person you could always turn to. Her death wasn't that long ago. So it may have something to do with how you are feeling. The first Christmas and holiday period without your mother. It might have you feeling more down than normal. Writing about it will help you. I am sure that your husband will always love you. It is easy to think negative thoughts when we are feeling down. Just think of the better times you have had in your life. You know they can happen. They will happen again too. We just have to get over this period in your life. Look for a way out of how you are feeling right now. Affirmations might be of some help to you. Positive ones that you can stick about your house. So when you walk into a room you will see these positive words looking back at you. The thing is to say them to yourself each time. They can be about loving yourself, for who you are. There is nothing wrong with telling ourselves this every so often. We find we can say negative things about ourselves with great ease. Now try say a few positive things. Because you are worth something in this life to so many people. Your thinking is just a little off right now. Just have to believe in yourself. Look up some positive affirmations on the net. Write them out. Say them. Make yourself feel good. It is just a tough period. You can and will get through it.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline candaceb816

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2014, 10:59:51 AM »
Thank you!! You always comment the most inspirational and best advice.  This site is lucky to have you!! I think you're right, this time of year with the cold weather and limited sunshine can be tough on me.  I'm trying to stay positve but it is hard!!! What scares me is that I have good and bad days, but last night was BAD I was so depressed.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 168
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2014, 01:49:27 PM »
But one important thing to always keep in mind. Each day is a new beginning. Words I have hung on my wall here. Yesterday is over and done with. Today I get another chance. We all do. Just take each day as it comes. They will mix. Good and bad. The bad days we have to dig that little bit deeper. But we are all survivors. Bad as we may feel we always make it through each day. Then the new days begins for us all.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: