Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Another newbie  (Read 104 times)

Offline Rose128

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Worried
    Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Another newbie
« on: January 19, 2014, 10:34:06 PM »
 :action-smiley-065:
Hi Everyone!

I'm new here, obviously. I'm 26 and have been suffering with anxiety since I was a toddler. School phobia set in when I was 7 and more phobias started popping up when I was 11, which is when they put me on medicine.

My main problem is anxiety with agoraphobia, panic attacks, depression, specific phobias, and SEVERE separation anxiety from my parents. I'm never alone. Ever.

I'm hardly functioning right now, but I'm hoping things will get better which you can read about in the post I made on the medication board.

I hope having a community of other anxiety sufferers will help me feel less alone, and therefore less scared.

Talk to you all soon!
Bookmark and Share
Diagnosed With: Panic Disorder with Agoraphobia, GAD, PTSD, Depression
Currently Taking: Brintellix 20mg (5 weeks as of 2/5), Anafranil 25mg 3x/day, (3 weeks as of 2/5), Klonopin 1mg 4x/day (like 8 years now)

Offline crikee57

• Global Moderator
  • Rec's: 68
  • Mood: Sleepy
    Sleepy
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Another newbie
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2014, 01:29:26 AM »
Hi Rose,

Welcome to the forum.  It is great to have you as a member.  This is a wonderful place to get advice and support from people going through similar situations.  The members here are very helpful. It is nice to know we are not alone.

Feel free to explore the forum.  There are lots of useful topics to read.  Feel free to post and ask questions.  If you have specific concerns or questions start a topic in the appropriate section to get the best feedback. There is also a chat room for members 18 years and older that you can access once you have made three meaningful posts in the forum. 

Again welcome to our community.
Bookmark and Share
It's not what's in front of us that stops us.  It's what's inside that holds us back.

Tags: