Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Vomiting Recently - Why?  (Read 312 times)

Offline daviezmom

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Vomiting Recently - Why?
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2014, 10:18:01 PM »
My old dr's NP told me "you have anxiety. There's nothing more we can do for you". I was in there for a couple broken toes... Somehow the answer didn't fit the problem and I started crying and went to the receptionist and signed on with another dr. in the same office. I told that dr. what happened and she said I'm not the first of her patients that switched from him to her due to bad bedside manner.

Wow that's awful!  I don't blame you a bit for switching!
Bookmark and Share

Offline Lara71

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2014, 08:23:56 AM »
Sounds like motion sickness. If I read for more than five minutes in a car I get sick. Including feeling hot and nauseous. The other option is a food allergy. If I eat corn syrup, I get the same symptoms.

Edit: I got really sick watching the Blair witch project. I was so sick I had to lie down for several hours.
Bookmark and Share

Offline whippetiggy

• Rec's: 1
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2014, 08:32:14 AM »
I got so hot in the car that I had to put the window down and hang my head out. I haven't had motion sickness in 40 years so I freaked out.

So far today I feel fine. A little burning in the stomach but I'm about to take a Zantac. I'm watching my diet and eating only bland foods for the next few days.

Of course, after getting sick yesterday and thinking about the other night and the stomach problems (GERD), then my anxiety went through the roof and I got so tense that all my muscles ache today.

I'm still going to see how the next couple days go and will go to dr. if needed.
Bookmark and Share

Online patmob

• Rec's: 6
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2014, 11:23:11 AM »
Motion sickness does not end just because you get out of the vehicle - it can take hours.

Bookmark and Share

Tags: