Member Gallery    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Going to call doc on Monday, things are just getting worse....  (Read 438 times)

Offline Kissa

• Rec's: 1
  • I don't remember what calm and relaxed is...
    • Poke This Member
Going to call doc on Monday, things are just getting worse....
« on: January 19, 2014, 09:39:32 AM »
On Jan. 3 my doctor took me off Escitalopram, and put me on Fluoxetine and Buspirone. She told me the first few weeks were going to be rough while I adjust. I know its barely been 2 weeks that it's not fully kicked in yet. But what has me worried is that I have gone from crying all of the time, to being angry all of the time. (Except on rare occasions where I feel overwhelmed by all our current crap going on)  I don't want to live my life angry, and I am really hoping this changes as the meds get built up in my system....

Ok, so now we are a week later and things are getting worse instead of better. I've had some pretty horrific dreams the past few nights (lucky for me, I don't remember them when I get up in the morning, only that I was having them). I'm going to have to call the doc on Monday after work. Something is either interacting wrongly or something I just plain wrong. I can't continue down this path... who know where it might lead.
Bookmark and Share
Just because I understand an acknowledge what I am worrying about is silly, doesn't mean I'm able to stop worrying about it.
~One Breath at a Time~

Offline insights

• Rec's: 133
  • Mood: Curious
    Curious
    • Poke This Member
Re: Going to call doc on Monday, things are just getting worse....
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2014, 04:01:28 PM »
Something is either interacting wrongly or something I just plain wrong. I can't continue down this path... who know where it might lead.

What harm do you anticipate from what may have been bad dreams?

Ian
Bookmark and Share
NOTE: I'm not a doctor, and particularly not yours, so there may be factors I'm unaware of. Therefore all suggestions are general in nature and you should consult your doctor before following any of it, especially before changing med doses.

Offline Kissa

• Rec's: 1
  • I don't remember what calm and relaxed is...
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2014, 04:02:58 PM »
Well doc said she wants to wait 2-3 more weeks.... *deep breath*
Bookmark and Share
Just because I understand an acknowledge what I am worrying about is silly, doesn't mean I'm able to stop worrying about it.
~One Breath at a Time~

Offline Lara71

• Rec's: 3
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2014, 10:22:44 PM »
Kissa, I am going through the same thing. I went from mild anxiety to anxiety attacks every day. You're strong. You will get through it.
Bookmark and Share

Tags:

anything