Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Please please help me. Aniexty is ruining my life and making me go insane.  (Read 302 times)

Offline jhon adam

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Hi, im 26 year male. Last year i got into physical with one of my co worker. even though i made it clear we are just doing it for fun. but later i kind of felt that she is falling in love wiht, coz she is the one always message me and want to meet. i ignored her lot of time coz i don't want any kind of relation. but we use to meet sometime in once in a week or two for coffee. whenever we meet she behave like as if she in love with me. i know nothing can happen and i told her very clearly that it seems you falling love with me but for that she told no. anyway now she is shifted to another office. before she moved out she wanted to meet me but i was busy and i couldn't but later i got busy with my work and didn't contact her long. after sometime she did messaged to find out why i didn't message and i didn't reply. its been more than a month that im in no contact with her and this time even she didn't try to contact, otherwise she always message me. ok now recently im getting this aniexty whenever i think about her with someone or if i bump into her with someone give me bad anxiety. why is this happening to me.please help me get over this and move on in life, this anxiety about her is ruining my life. i can't stop thinking about her and her with someone else,
Bookmark and Share

Offline PinkIcePrincess

• Rec's: 9
  • Mood: Stressed
    Stressed
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Hi Jhon,

Well to be honest sounds like you really liked her attention more then you thought and now you are missing her... ??
 Why did you feel you couldn't have a relationship  with her?? Did you feel at your age you just didn't want too or did you still have feelings for someone else or were you at that time not really that attracted to her? Many questions need to answered or are you just missing her as a friend ??
 She has left some kind of impact on you for you to feel distraught over her and wondering who she is with... but if you do not want a relationship with her then don't contact her or answer anymore messages from her if she does send them... in time you will get over her and someone else will come along it takes time and it very well could be you miss her being attracted to her..

You are the one making yourself anxious and wondering everyday so only you can stop this by moving on or by contacting her and wanting more.. so think really hard what it is that you are missing her or her attraction to you ?

Take care and Good Luck..
PinkIcePrincess
Bookmark and Share

Offline jhon adam

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Hi, Thanks for reply. i think you may be right im missing the attention i use to get. OK just update on story last week she message me and i made a mistake of replying, conversion started casual hi and hallo, then later she started fighting with my why i don't message her, is everything over between us and that i made cry and she is feeling trouble coz of me. and she thought im special but im like any other guy and etc. she is angry that i don't message her ever its always she is the one and how bad, that make her feele she is the one who is desperate to be in touch. anyway the conversion ended in bad way where she told me that she doesn't want to talk to me. now comes the problem. even though from the beginning when i told that is just for fun, why im feeling guilty about whole thing or im being wrong here.this whole thing making me feel restless and now it become worse that i can't sleep in the night. any kind of suggestion would be great. aniexty growing day by day and only thing im thinking about is this nothing else.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: