Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: hi, my name's eve  (Read 98 times)

Offline eve

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
hi, my name's eve
« on: January 18, 2014, 06:46:38 AM »
 :action-smiley-065:

i have post traumatic stress disorder, and  i also have asperger's, but i was born that way and i don't feel it or consider it being on any spectrum, lol.

i simply think im different than majority people are, and if being an aspie was predominantly how people are, and if being what's considered not autistic was minority of us, all of you would be autistic i would not be:)

that tape a thing....

therefore, i don't feel i have some sort of autism, i just think, this is how i am, it keeps me youthful, my asperger's.

in fact i stay away from people who mind it or try to sort me out, so i could be less autistic, coz i see it as them trying to change who i am, my character...

PTSD, however is not my character, it's how i survived prolonged and viscous abuse and while my aperger's is not destructive,  i don't think we all have to be drone like, my colorful nature suits me, my PTSD is nothing but destructive and it does nothing but hurt me and people i love....

i am also marreid to an amazing man who has endured an even more viscous and prolonged abuse in his early life, and he has PTSD, so  we have it twice.

we didn't know this about each other when we met, and we have hurt each other and this made me sad and angry, coz last thing we both wanted to do was hurt each other, and coz a lot of it had to do with very evil people who played us knowing we have PTSD, to hurt each other.....it also had to do with most average people being selfish and not caring to help us, but not minding to kick us while we were down...

i am a stuff of legends, im like the ultimate celebrity, a myth woman, so most people forget im a person, just an ordinary woman, and they think they can do anything to me, coz hey, wouldn't it be nice to know the myth woman biblically, surely they have a right to it...they are here after all...

:laugh3: ridiculous and dangerous attitude...

im not saying husband and i refuse responsibility for the way we have hurt each other, we accepted our responsibility in things, at the same time if we had diabetes and people forced fed us sugar and we slipped into a  diabetic coma, would that be my and my husband's fault, or the psychopath who forced fed us sugar, while everyone watched and did nothing about it to help us...

so this, conspiracy i live with  that resulted in both me and husband physically hurting each other makes me angry, at the same time i know we have to manage our conditions better, coz conspiracy is not going away...

conspiracy is here to stay, and so is my marriage, and by that sad real god that has only wankers to send to help me, my marriage will prevail...

that's it, that's why i'm at the forum, to make sure my marriage and my Love for my husband prevails over traps and hurt and pain we inflicted upon each other...also socializing is a good thing...

im also dyslexic, but if you are not anal to a painful degree, or a grammar nazi, you should be fine to understand my communication....if not, well, just read someone who better fulfills you need for proper grammar...

Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 167
    • Poke This Member
Re: hi, my name's eve
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2014, 09:50:32 AM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags:

anything