Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Endoscopy Update  (Read 205 times)

Offline n50plic

• Rec's: 0
    • Poke This Member
Endoscopy Update
« on: January 16, 2014, 12:11:07 PM »
Well I went for my last of 3 tests that I was scheduled for, the dreaded endoscopy! Let me tell you it was a breeze and actually enjoyable! I went from heart racing freaking out while the anesthesiologist was hooking me up, to absolute euphoria and not a care in the world until I was asleep. Then I woke up, felt slightly groggy but other than that, all was well. It took a while for the doc to come in and give me the results, which I must say really started to make me nervous, but once he came in he said everything looked healthy and fine! I almost give him a hug. He basically said that I have gerd (which I already knew) and an irritated stomach lining. He told me, in not so many words, that I was too fat and hit the bottle too often even though I only socially drink on the weekend and it's basically just to calm my nerves. So all in all I do feel a sense of relief that my blood work, ultrasound, and now endoscopy were all essentially normal. I am not however pain free as I still have burning pipes as I call them and an occasional twinge in my right side. Next I'm going for a colonoscopy and I would be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to the sedation  ;*)
Bookmark and Share

Offline anagargano

• Rec's: 2
  • Mood: Scared
    Scared
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Endoscopy Update
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2014, 05:47:57 PM »
Great to hear all good
Bookmark and Share

Tags: