Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: I think it's more than back pain  (Read 197 times)

Offline Caribou

• Rec's: 3
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I think it's more than back pain
« on: January 15, 2014, 03:06:54 PM »
I can openly admit I have been jumping from disease to disease lately but please hear me out.  Today out of nowhere I started having pain right in the middle of my back...it hurts right in the middle of my actual spine.  I think I have a spinal tumor because I feel nauseous quite frequently...more than I ever use to.  Sometimes my feet will be tingly (mainly my toes).  But this is what scares me the most.  Sorry if it's TMI, but I'll have urinary and bowel incontinence.  It doesn't happen a lot, but it worries me.  The back pain feels tight at times too.  I know if I go to the doctors they'll just say its because of poor posture and everything else is unrelated.  :(
Bookmark and Share

Offline marc

• Community Greeter
  • Rec's: 64
  • Mood: Confused
    Confused
    • Poke This Member
Re: I think it's more than back pain
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2014, 04:12:01 PM »
You probably slept wrong, sat or stood or turned in an odd position, etc. I would give it some time to
see if it improves on its own.
Bookmark and Share
If you're going through hell, keep going.
Never, Never, Never, give up.

Offline Caribou

• Rec's: 3
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: I think it's more than back pain
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2014, 02:47:20 PM »
I wanted to update something that has worried me even more with my back.  Lately I have been getting short but sharp pains on both sides of my back.  Most recently I was at work 2 days ago and out of nowhere I had a sharp pain on the left side of my back, around my kidney.  The pain went away, and now it's just a dull lingering ache on both sides.  I'm worried my kidneys are malfunctioning.  I have had the nausea, back pain, etc. for about 1-2 years now.

I would like to mention that I use to have on and off again cloudy urine, but that hasn't happened for awhile.  I do want to say that this morning I had a bowel movement and it almost smelled metallic.  I looked and didn't see blood, and it was a normal color.  I'm at my wits end now and no one I tell listens or they say I'm fine.  I apologize for TMI.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: