Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: I have anxiety and PTSD this is my story if you need hope look at this.  (Read 193 times)

Offline lexie2006

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Well guys this is the most vulnerable I can get so here goes.
I am 22 years old now it is still hard but i am still here i meet my husband at the age of 14 we were in the salvation army together we stayed together slept in front of a church together, ran away together and had our parents not stable nor liking us together for a long time. We had our son at 15 years old and we married at 17 years old talk about stress we had our honeymoon in a transisitional shelter and had our daughter 9 months ,ater. We finally got stable after my mom choose her boyfriend over me and left us in a apartment wioth no water and no lights for three days all we had was a car you talking about bad memories well I got some. I had my first panic attack at age 10 staying in a workshop with my parents my stepdad was an abusive drunk at that time my mom had her own mental illness her battle with ptsd caused her to move every 3 months I done a lot of things i wasnt proud of growing up not going to disclose that as it is embarrasing for me. Then to top it all of when we did get stable My husband mom found out she had cancer in 2010 she passed we went to ky for the memorial and to stay with the family who didnt like me by the way well we got pregnant there and I ended up being high risk we were stuck i couldnt travel and at roughly 5 months pregnant  my water broke I was put in the hospital for 2 months and had him at 7 months he weighed 2 lb. 5oz he couldnt breathe and at 2 months he had a trach and a nissan( his stomach was tied around his esophagus) to keep milk out of his longs we were homeless again now because our home was in az and CPS was called on us.His family tore me down because during my pregnancy my doctor prescribed Lexapro and Clonopin very low doses but they said it was my fault he was sick. So homeless with a ventilator dependant child and 2 other kids we were in and out of court I was called a bad mom in court for being at a shelter and I was called a bad mom by  his family for taking medicine while pregnant. And I had chosen to wean off klonopin at that time because they pressure was to much and I didnt want to be judged anymore. I was dealing with anxiety, PTSD,depression at the same time.
I now have an apartment I still have the CPS case because they want to make sure Im stable since I have depression and my son is still in the hospital but yall the point is Im still here and I still wake up and I still have anxiety hell i didnt leave my house for 4 months once upon a time. But it will all will be okay you just learn how to push through and believe in you.Here is just an exampe of what people wrote me I was the most hated women around and didnt know why. People wil try to kick you while your down we call em haters.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 169
    • Poke This Member
Re: I have anxiety and PTSD this is my story if you need hope look at this.
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2014, 06:34:17 AM »
Good example of a story for people to read. That no matter how bad things might get, there is always a road back. We just have to dig deeper and fight that little bit harder. The end result is when you see yourself doing things that once you couldn't do. I hope you continue to move forwards. Things pick up even more for you.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline lexie2006

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: I have anxiety and PTSD this is my story if you need hope look at this.
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2014, 10:21:25 PM »
Thank you i just personally feel that a person should set goals for every aspect realistic ones with a plan because then you wilk always be motivated i even have an emotinal anxiety goal i believe we can do whatever god allows us to and that he wouldn't allow us misery the world is a miserable place sometime but when u find happiness in the small things then you will be alright basically people like myself with anxiety read between the lines and i just think its not that complicated sometimes we should just go to the basics
Bookmark and Share

Tags: