Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: I'm so worried I have a brain tumour?! Help please?  (Read 186 times)

Offline kayleigh

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I'm so worried I have a brain tumour?! Help please?
« on: January 13, 2014, 03:43:39 PM »
In 2011 I started with headaches and tingling on the left side of my body, I had a Ct scan which came back normal and the symptoms went away for about a year. But now constantly for the past year I have had headache every single day at the right side of my forehead/ near my hairline, it is worst when I wake up and also when I bend over etc. I also have the tingling and numbness constantly on my left side which is back, my left foot always tingles. This past week to top it off I have been very dizzy and feeling sick, I've lost a stone in weight. The doc said she doesn't think I need another scan and gave me amitriptyline which has not helped. The left side of my body does also seen weaker than my right. I am so so scared this is a brain tumour. I'm 25

I'm worried that seen as the headache is on the right and tingling is on the left that I might have a brain tumour on the right side of my head causing the tingling on my left?
Kayleigh
X x x
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 167
    • Poke This Member
Re: I'm so worried I have a brain tumour?! Help please?
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2014, 04:43:47 PM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline kayleigh

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: I'm so worried I have a brain tumour?! Help please?
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2014, 04:58:13 PM »
Thank you :) x x x
Bookmark and Share

Tags: