Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: PLEASE HELP ME!! GOING INSANE, NEVER FELT THIS SYMPTOM SO BAD BEFORE :(  (Read 1001 times)

Offline jennclark

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: PLEASE HELP ME!! GOING INSANE, NEVER FELT THIS SYMPTOM SO BAD BEFORE :(
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2014, 11:12:42 PM »
I'm going  through a brain tumor freakout myself. I think I am suffering from palinopsia which is supposedly a red flag for a brain tumor. I guess you can say my mind has gone into red alert (yellow alert if I have enough xanax). Going to a neurologist on Monday. I just hope that I don't have to wait weeks for an MRI. Jennclark, corwin, perc19; you have my utmost sympathies. We all seem to be sharing the same hell, but by confiding in each other, hopefully we can get through this. You are not alone on this frightening journey.

Hello, thanks for the reply x
Your kind words are very helpful! I love having support from others and also giving it. I know how terrible anxiety is and I wouldn't even wish it on my worst enemy. I hope your appointment with the neurologist went well, I bet it is nothing sinister. :) If you need someone to talk to you can message me. I believe we can get through this!
Bookmark and Share

Offline jennclark

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2014, 11:15:03 PM »
Thank you, it does make me feel better knowing I'm not alone. Does anyone else have or know if the buzzy fuzzy weird feeling I had in my head in between sleep is anything to worry about??

Woke up this morning with the inner corner of my left eye bloodshot - of course that set me off, thinking it was increased pressure in brain!!

Can't cope :( :(

I've never actually had the buzzy/fuzzy feeling, although I can tell you a bloodshot eye does not mean increased brain pressure. I had a noticeable vein on my eye and I was so worried that it was brain pressure because I didn't remember if it was there before or not, but I went to the eye doctors and guess what?! My eyes are fine! I have many other eye symptoms as well, so I'm so grateful everything is okay. :)
Bookmark and Share

Offline jennclark

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2014, 11:16:34 PM »
Thank you, it does make me feel better knowing I'm not alone. Does anyone else have or know if the buzzy fuzzy weird feeling I had in my head in between sleep is anything to worry about??

Woke up this morning with the inner corner of my left eye bloodshot - of course that set me off, thinking it was increased pressure in brain!!

Can't cope :( :(

I wouldn't worry. Increased intracranial pressure can cause to what is called papilledema (engorgement of blood vessels) in BOTH eyes, which can easily be caught withing a few minuted by an ophtalmologist, the redness of the inner corner is not pappilledema!

You're right! I find it crazy that most of us with HA for brain tumours think almost the exact same!
Bookmark and Share