You are fine! BP contributes to my health anxiety but the more I get it checked and monitor it, the better I feel. The doctor's office is usually higher for me (never lower) because I guess I am nervous that they will give me some bad news! Here are some tips for taking BP:
1. Do not eat or drink 30 minutes before hand
2. Do not do any type of exercise before hand
3. Make sure the cuff fits (this is important) and when you take your BP, make your the cuff is around your skin, not a shirt sleeve.
4. Do not talk to the doctor or anybody while the reading is taking place.
5. Be aware of any medicine or other substances (like caffeine) you may have had that day. This may affect your reading.
6. I try listening to some music before it gets taken and while its getting taken. It distracts me and I think worry as much!
I hope this helps. Good luck! Remember, you are fine!