Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: If Anxiety Were A Person...  (Read 107 times)

Offline ericdrobertson

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
If Anxiety Were A Person...
« on: January 08, 2014, 10:08:25 AM »
If anxiety were a person I believe it would a be a crazy in law. The kind that never leaves you alone. The in law that wears a funky body spray that you can smell as soon as it enters a room. The one you always try to avoid out in public but always manage to run into. Always trying to control you; where you go, what you do, how you do it.

Anxiety would be the in law that, on a long trip, would be harking orders as he or she was back seat driving. "Left! No, right! Stop ! Go! Too, fast! Too slow!" The kind of in law that while on a nice family dinner date at a nice restaurant would complain about the waiter and and bark about the food not being just to their unreachable par. Ol' Ma and Pa Anxiety are the type of in laws that you have to put up with in order to be with the one you love.

But from experience, squeaky wheels quit squeaking with a little WD -40. So stand up to your in in law. Do something about it!  Don't live your life ruled by anxiety . We can accept it as apart of our lives but it does not have to rule us. Tell somebody and et the proper help. For some that may be meds and for others it may just be talking to a loved one about your symptoms.
Bookmark and Share

Online MobileChucko

• Try? Try not! There is no try...
  • Global Moderator
  • Rec's: 21
  • Mood: Curious
    Curious
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: If Anxiety Were A Person...
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2014, 11:10:13 AM »
Hey Eric...

Thanks for the great morning post to start my day!  Wonderful, positive energy to take control back of my life!  I'm goin' after the WD-40 this morning!

Have a great day!  The very best to you, Eric!...  Chuck :happy0030:
Bookmark and Share

Offline ericdrobertson

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: If Anxiety Were A Person...
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2014, 11:55:23 AM »
No problem Chuck! I'm glad I was able to be of some encouragement. I am trying to shed some positive light on my anxiety and occasional OCD hahaha I'm glad you were inspired
Bookmark and Share

Tags: