Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Wire  Bored?

Author Topic: Schizophernia Fear has come back :(  (Read 282 times)

Offline math989

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Schizophernia Fear has come back :(
« on: January 05, 2014, 11:15:10 PM »
Hey everyone,
So after 3 or so weeks of anxiety free nirvana, my fear of schizophernia especially the hallucinations and delusion part has came back. So it all started when I was in the movie theater watching the new hobbit movie. I had a few minor instances where I thought I saw something that wasn't exactly what I thought (if you understand what mean) but the I just told myself that im not going going to do this again and just told myself that I was in the dark theaters it could of been anything. Ok now for the fun stuff. I was watching the movie the and saw this scene where this blonde girl (whom was guy) was shooting arrows, or so I thought. When I found out that he was guy I started my hocd started to kick in and then my I started thinking what if i was hallucinating that whole scene. But that's not worst part, I then started thinking if I was delusional into thinking that scene even happened in the first place, like my mind just conjured up that scene. I'm still thinking if that scene was legit or not, I honestly don't know anymore. This was the moment that my anxiety started to come back. Furthermore, i also am quit forgetful sometimes when I it comes to little things like did I take my multi vitamin today or how pieces of pizza did I eat. It might be because I'm absent minded sometimes but my anxiety is making me analyze again. Don't get me wrong though,my memory is excellent except when it comes to things like that. Also i start to question on whether or not I'm hallucinating or experiencing false thoughts. So what do guys think, I'm I just over reacting again or what?
Bookmark and Share

Offline bbwire

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Schizophernia Fear has come back :(
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2014, 12:51:28 PM »
Alright I think you need to just calm down and relax you are letting your thoughts have to much power, everyone has weird thoughts but when you add fear and emotion into them that's when they become scary. If you're questioning wether or not you are delusional then you can't be delusional that's not what a delusion is a delusion is a false belief that you would hold so strongly that you would believe it the same way you believe whatever your name is. So basically if you was delusional you wouldn't know it. Idk if you have seen this post before but it is very helpful 

http://www.anxietyzone.com/index.php?topic=51517.0
Bookmark and Share

Tags: