Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Flu symptoms.. Headache and cough!! Help  (Read 182 times)

Offline Passer24

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Flu symptoms.. Headache and cough!! Help
« on: January 04, 2014, 08:42:57 PM »
So the last few days I've been really really tired but nothing bad kinda a holiday worn out feel when I get good night sleep I feel better.. My boyfriend had a cold last week for a few days nothing too bad and today I woke feeling good then as the day wore on I had that kinda chest pain feel like something is brewing and a dry cough now I kinda have a head ache still not tired or exhausted to anything

But I know this dang h1n1 flu has been going around and it's freaking me out I might just be getting my boyfriend cold but even that would be enough to send me in panic mode. I have the phenmonia shot so I'm hoping if it is the flu that might help with these killer complications they keep talkin about. Anyone feel like talking me off the ledger my boyfriend and friends think I'm cray of course "no one who's 24 does of the flu bad or not" bit of course as someone with healthy anxiety that doesn't make you feel better! I smoke also but I haven't at all today since my chest feels weird. Anyone that has the flu know how fast it comes on?
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 169
    • Poke This Member
Re: Flu symptoms.. Headache and cough!! Help
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2014, 05:39:26 AM »
I would imagine, at worst, you have what your boyfriend had. Why should yours be anything different? This is just the new craze sweeping the forum at the moment. A month or so ago it was something else. Trust me for all the worry over the last thing we never had any confirmed cases here on this forum. No doubt you watch the news. Maybe read something about it on the net. The beauty of the media for you. They always need that something new to focus on. This is that something new. Give it another month and something else will come along. But for now just drink plenty of water. Get yourself some rest. I am sure you will be fine within a week or so.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: