Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: anxiety, sickness, and stomach issues  (Read 274 times)

Offline john55

• Rec's: 3
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
anxiety, sickness, and stomach issues
« on: January 04, 2014, 08:14:03 PM »
So I wrote on here about a month ago as I was having a major relapse. Here is my story thus far:

Thanksgiving - I got Bronchitis - freaked out. Went to doctor, got put on antibiotics, freaked out thinking I had allergic reactions, side effects, etc. Was put on 3 different antibiotics due to my reactions which I do not even think were real. And I dont even think I needed the antibiotics to begin with.

Christmas - I get a head cold. Freaked out because I am scared it will turn into bronchitis again. towards the end, I get a bout of diarrhea. Now note that I had been eating terrible all week due to the holiday and sleeping over a relatives house - so I was getting terrible sleep and wasnt surprised by my stomach issue.

New years - I think I am finally done with my cold. I had been taking tons of zinc lozenges for the cold and I am starting to think its going to give me stomach problems. Anyway, I eat some snacks, like salsa and such, and feel some acid reflux. Anyway, I have a beer and eventually eat dinner. Immediately after dinner I get really bad stomach cramps in my upper abdomen. Like bad enough that I though I was going to go to ER. I sucked it up and dealt with them for about 1.5 hours before they went away. I burped a bunch and felt some stomach gurgling and they eventually went away. I did get them on and off throughout that night again but they were not as bad and burping/passing gas usually made them go away. Anyway, now I am a bit constipated and have been freaking out. Dr. google tells me I could have a million different scary things like gallstones, pancreatitis, etc. Probably though I just had some acid reflux and stress which gave me a belly ache and constipation. Any thoughts on that? I am freaking out thinking I should go to the doctors now to get checked out for these things. I am much better though as far as that pain goes. if it were something bad wouldnt it have just continued? as its been 4 days i assume it was nothing but my mind wont. My anxiety is going crazy and really messing with my stomach now too. Any advice would be awesome.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Koth1989

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: anxiety, sickness, and stomach issues
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2014, 08:22:55 PM »
If its getting better, it's probably not disease X
Bookmark and Share

Offline john55

• Rec's: 3
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: anxiety, sickness, and stomach issues
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2014, 11:55:14 AM »
yea its just harder said than done. more than likely i just had some acid reflux but am scared it was gallstones or worse.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: